On The Table | S2EP13 | Pull out method | The Contraceptive | Family planning | Viya Collaboration | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

How to Stack a Cake | 3 Tiers!
How to Stack a Cake | 3 Tiers! | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com
June 23, 2022
Trendy Home Decor Ideas | Fancy Lamps/Wall Clocks/Paintings  #GULPLAZASHOPPINGMALL
Trendy Home Decor Ideas | Fancy Lamps/Wall Clocks/Paintings #GULPLAZASHOPPINGMALL | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
June 23, 2022

DJ,Podcast,SouthAfrica,YoutubeZA,Radio,MacG,PodcastwithMacG,MacG Podcast,podcast and chill with macg dineo ranaka,podcast and chill with macg scoop,podcast and chill with macg mpho popps,podcast and chill with macg dj zinhle,hip,hop,rap,mood muzik,Love and Hiphop,Everyday Struggle,Complex,Complex News,Everyday Struggle Complex,Complex Everyday Struggle,dj akademiks,charlamagne tha god,pull up,state of the culture,revolt,revolt tv

#Table #S2EP13 #Pull #method #Contraceptive #Family #planning #Viya #Collaboration
FOLLOW VIYA ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS:

๐Ÿ“ธ Captured By: @maligantmedia
๐Ÿ”Š Sound:BiggFunMusic (PTY) LTD

*************************************************************
Dont forget to SUBSCRIBE COMMENT SHARE
***********************************************************
#PodcastwithMacG #SA’sNumber1Podcast
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. Zama Ndlovu says:

I'm never having sex again. Danko

2. Zulu_Mpumi says:

This is so informative iyoh!

3. Kevin says:

Nice one ladies

4. this is so informative , I've sent the link to friends . Thank you ladies ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

5. The guest did not really touch on the topic of cysts and contraceptives…. ๐Ÿšจ ๐Ÿ™ But really informative

6. This was helpful but I wanted to hear more about the patch since I am thinking to trial it ๐Ÿคฃ

7. Very informative episode. Thank you ladies for asking the most relevant questions to our health.

8. Thato Magodi says:

Oh my! my!looking gorgeous as always ladies…lovely conversations.I missed you lots.

9. Educational ๐ŸŽฏ

10. Tshifhiwa says:

Tshepi should be doing this show alone. She is so good

11. This episode was much needed…I wish these contraceptives can be accessible abroad more especially in rural areas where you have to walk 10km just to get a needle and still be judged at the clinic…..thanks Viya๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

12. Her skirt is sooo SHORT, she has cross her legs just so she doesn't expose her fanny wobble. She's unprofessional! Stop trying to look sexy that you can't perform your duties because you don't want to expose your privates.

13. Thanks Doc and the ladies๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’•

14. Larry says:

Am here to inform you all that Dretiko have the cure to herpes/HIV and am a living testimony to his herbs.

15. Larry says:

16. Bugs up to the presenter, so natural. Love how the ladies were able to ask the right questions. Learnt so much. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ

17. Tshepi is me ๐Ÿ˜‚itโ€™s not okay though the pregnancy scares are insane

18. Living life to the fullest option was all I ever wanted thank you dr etiko โค๏ธ

19. I have to say this here for those of you who need cure for #herpes Dr Etiko have the cure…

20. I have to say this here for those of you who need cure for #herpes Dr Etiko have the cure

21. Thank you for this conversation. I have learn a lot and I am looking forward to more educational episodes.
    THANK YOU LADIES.

22. Some of these women are not sexually attracted to their men shame. In relationships for other reasons. Gents stick to women who actually want you. Not a woman you have to beg for sex. She doesn't want you bro.

23. Such a profound and informative episode ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

24. "cela ninga saskhothi" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Kgomotso mara

25. Vee says:

Great show, thank you ladies ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

26. Miss T says:

These ladies are lucky that someone spoke to them and even went to an extent of taking them to clinic for contraceptive. My mother all she says is stay away from boys, don't fall pregnant and tell me how bad it is to fall pregnant young, guys she didn't even mention how people fall pregnant or how to prevent pregnancy other than staying away from boys

27. TSHEPI YAAAAY GREAT SHOW LADIES

28. Yandie says:

So happy to see you ladies altogether again. Another amazing episode โค๏ธ

29. Carobabe_19 says:

Thank you ladies, this was insightful and I am booking my appointment at the Dr. #WomenAndSexualHealth

30. Very educational ๐ŸŽง

31. Seome Thutse says:

Hey Ladies, great conversation. Do you plan to start uploading your podcasts on Apple podcast?

32. LindaMbalz says:

Thanks ladies:-) ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿซ‚

33. What an informative episode
    Like Tshepi ๐Ÿ˜… I went for my first contraceptive because my cousin was pregnant it was imposed not a choice

I need a sexual check myself thank you Girls โค

34. Hee very interesting yaz. Kanti Family planning ku preventer ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™†.

35. I know someone who had plan B (morning after pill) and still fell pregnant. Is that possible ?

36. Shalate A says:

Thank you so much for this video, I really learnt a lot.

37. Love you guys so much !
    Thank you for this !!!

38. It must be compulsory for everyone woman in this country to watch ON THE TABLE

39. YouMatter says:

Been pulling out for 3yrs with my hubby. When we eventually did try we got pregnant on the first try๐Ÿซฃ. Baby due before end of the year๐Ÿคฃ

40. Learnt a lot from this episode

41. For Pap smear screening differs with HIV status
    If HIV negative- start at 30 years or once after sexual debut, than if normal it is done every 10 years
    If HIV positive- start at diagnosis ,than every 3 years if all normal