Studio Tour. Microblading and Eyelash extensions | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com

Modern Home Basement || Modern Home Basement Design & Decor Ideas || @Home TV
Modern Home Basement || Modern Home Basement Design & Decor Ideas || @Home TV | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
June 22, 2022
Decoracion Navidad 2021/Ideas Decoración de Arbol Elegante/Árbol Navideño 2021
Decoracion Navidad 2021/Ideas Decoración de Arbol Elegante/Árbol Navideño 2021 | ideas de como decorar el arbol de navidad elegante | 55designers.com
June 22, 2022
Studio Tour. Microblading and Eyelash extensions

iMovie,studio tour,microblading,eyelash extensions,office tour,maine,maine brow and lash,sanela,windham maine,work,beauty,makeup,PMA,artist

#Studio #Tour #Microblading #Eyelash #extensions
A quick tour of my Microblading and eyelash extensions studio tour.
Website: mainebrowandlash.com
Facebook and Instagram: @mainebrowandlash
lash room decor ideas

1. This helps me pick ideas on how I want my future studio to look like 💞 thank you so much for your tour! 🙂

2. siyethegreat says:

I loveeee your space and set up 😍

3. Babe gurl says:

Make more contents ! You got a sweet personality … ☺️

4. Babe gurl says:

Very elegant and beautiful❤️

5. Heyy! Where did you find your rose gold roller drawers?

6. ladydede88 says:

How many square ft is this?

7. Looks so cozy!! Mine is like a 4th of yours but I dream of owning a super cute studio like this one 🙂

8. Hi, love your studio set up. Just wondering where did you buy your acrylic container to store your pigments please?

9. Ray Long says:

Have you tried any other numbing? I was taught with blue gel during the procedure and a lot of people say zensa is good for pre numb.

The pre numb I currently buy from my supply doesn’t seem to numb every client as well as I’d like.

How long do you leave numbing master on?

10. Thanks for sharing this. How can I contact you i have couple of questions to ask

11. Bkay Bkay says:

What’s your square footage WITHOUT the extra lash room?

12. Jaylaluciaxo says:

Hello, may I please ask where you got your eyelash cup holder mug-ish looking ceramic holders?

13. IT looks very clean and fresh!!!!!! I like everything 😍 thank's awesome ideas .

14. What a great space! Love everything! Great job!! Just subscribed