How to Make a Bohemian Table | Bohemian DIY Decor | Bohemian DIY Party Decor | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Hidden Doors - Next Level Finish Carpentry!
Hidden Doors – Next Level Finish Carpentry! | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com
June 21, 2022
IDEAS PARA DECORAR UNA SALA PEQUEÑA PARA NAVIDAD ELEGANTE Y TRADICIONAL🌲+ MUEBLE NUEVO | ideas para decorar salas pequeñas | 55designers.com
June 22, 2022
How to Make a Bohemian Table | Bohemian DIY Decor | Bohemian DIY Party Decor

how to bohemian table,bohemian diy decor,diy bohemian decor,diy bohemian room decor,bohemian bridal shower ideas,bohemian party decor,bohemian birthday party,bohemian,diy bohemian party,girls night,girls night out,bohemian wedding decor,moroccan,party,PVC,pvc diy,pvc projects,how to make a table,wedding,diy,how to,outdoor,summer

#Bohemian #Table #Bohemian #DIY #Decor #Bohemian #DIY #Party #Decor
Hello DIY Queens! You’re going to love this DIY Bohemian table made out of PVC, and Plywood. Great for Bohemian Birthday Parties, Dinner Parties, Bridal Parties, or Intimate Weddings. Thanks for watching!

Feel free to leave Project REQUESTS in the comments below, or COMMENT just to Chit Chat with me 🙂 And as you know, parties can be expensive so don’t forget to LIKE + SHARE this video with your friends and family so you can save them a buck or two 🙂

NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!
My VLOG Channel
***Click the notification 🔔 so you don’t miss a Project***

My Amazon STOREFRONT (Items in my Event Set-ups & My Equipment)

For other cool & affordable WEDDING & EVENT items

BABY SHOWER DECOR

KIDS PARTY DECOR

WEDDING

ADULT PARTY DECOR

#bohemiandiydecor #diytable #diypartydecor
picnic table decorating ideas

1. FOR WHAT EVENT, OR OCCASION WOULD YOU USE THIS TABLE????

2. Love ur idea !💖💖💖

3. What size is the wood

4. Sonya Hunte says:

Great video. Did you mention the size of the wood you used for the table top I misses that.

5. johnnhoj15 says:

B***h learn how to use the word, "THESE"!!! This and These are NOT the same word nor are they pronounced the same. Also, this is a demonstration of awful craftsmanship.

6. Pia Mayer says:

So we never find out how much it all cost because of the stupid spider lol

7. Mo Ann says:

Hello I adore this!
    Where did you find or how did you make the mini blue flowers in the glass vases?

8. Lyna isFly says:

Very nice. I love the idea of using pvc idea I this table.

9. What is the size of the table you used?

10. Hi, Great idea! What is the plywood size?

11. Monet Warren says:

@thetayraperezproject what did you use for feet on this table. I noticed feet on yours but I didn’t see them in the part of the video where you list the pipe sizes and connectors

12. Love this !!! Can’t wait to make one ❤️ thank you !

13. Dom Manuel says:

Where did u buy the board?

14. MeNaib says:

Love the breakable idea. What’s the measure of this table? Thanks

15. S Natson says:

👍🏽👏🏽👏🏽😍😍Great work!!

16. What’s the size of the wood, the top part of the table?

17. Your videos are so easy to follow, wow!

18. This looks like the perfect inexpensive way to do a birthday picnic/garden party that I want to do. I just have one question, if you change the length of the legs to make the table higher, would it still be sturdy? Also if you wanted to adhere the board to the pvc what would be an effective adhesive to use? Thank you very much..this is super cool.

19. You are queen with impeccable taste👑

20. Yea!!! We have 22 children coming to the wedding that's in 10 days. We are short seats. But now…this will be perfect for the kiddos! 👍

21. Hi Tayra, I love your work everything is so beautiful!

22. You’re so creative!!