How to Build Garage Shelving – Easy, Cheap and Fast! | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

10 Ideas Decora tu Cuarto - Low Cost || Manualidades Recicladas || Ecobrisa
10 Ideas Decora tu Cuarto – Low Cost || Manualidades Recicladas || Ecobrisa | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
June 19, 2022
IDEAS PARA DECORAR UN BAÑO PEQUEÑO/ COMO DECORAR UN BAÑO SENCILLO!
IDEAS PARA DECORAR UN BAÑO PEQUEÑO/ COMO DECORAR UN BAÑO SENCILLO! | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
June 19, 2022
How to Build Garage Shelving - Easy, Cheap and Fast!

quick,simple,diy,beginner,garage,woodworking,how-to,organization,how to,shelving,tote shelving,basement,garage shelving,tote organization,how to build,basement shelving,storage,tutorial,tote storage,easy,building,making,wood working,project,plans,woodworking tutorial,garage storage,basement storage,2×4 shelving,2×4,plywood,anawhite,ana white

#Build #Garage #Shelving #Easy #Cheap #Fast
Follow Ana on Instagram:

Garage shelving has never been easier or faster to build! Simple building hack simplifies garage shelving. Full tutorial and lots more tips here:
high ledge decorating ideas

1. Mike Evans says:

Weight not supported by 2×4’s. Only supported by screws

2. Jose Chavez says:

I never looked when you did it, I think it's easier to talk

3. MR. PANDA says:

Not cheap anymore

4. Thank you for the video! I just finished 3 of these shelves with your direction. They turned out amazing

5. Rhoel Abaya says:

Thank YOU so much for this video! I did one today and worked almost perfectly. Home Depot cut short a couple of my cleats. Good thing I had an extra 2×4 laying around. The Kreg jig is amazing!

6. diy says:

I just need a truck that can carry those long boards😂

7. Evil Pixel says:

That guy looks like one of those fully tactical assholes at shooting ranges shooting .22lr

8. Great video, how would you make an L-shape to continue on the side wall? Where to position side leg to have that corner available? Thanks

9. Par Golf says:

Everybody gangsta til they figure out that the garage floor slopes. When they pull out those 2×4 @1:50 and set them back down @ 1:54 — weeeellllll we might need to shim the bottom a lil bit.

10. I thinkI can do this

11. Brilliant. I am inspired! 🙂

12. golf-freq says:

Nice video aside from a glaring oversight: Your method only works ASSUMING that the floor is completely level! And this is almost never the case in a garage (especially considering the grading for proper drainage into floor drain). If you use your shortcut to make the legs, then once you move them out — if the floor is sloping — your shelves will follow that slope. Best to put your legs where you want them to go and then use a level over to the shelf support to determine where to cut and screw.

13. Question, craig-jay what is that? regarding attaching the cleats??

I'm new to this– Thanks

14. Beamin68 68 says:

Would you need a couple of supports under each ply?

15. Samboy666 says:

nice. im going to try this

16. Scott Kapich says:

Just did this today by myself. So easy. Thanks!!

17. Mike Johnson says:

Maybe when wood was cheap

18. Graham Smith says:

Very well done indeed.

19. tdkdpt says:

Unjust did this to my
    Garage for the entire back wall. Super simple and fun! We added blocking additionally on each leg under the horizontal 2x4s to add support for the weight of the loaded shelves.