#Indian #Kitchen #Countertop #Organization #Ideas #Small #Rental #Kitchen #Tour #amp #Decor
Hi everyone!! In this video I’m sharing my kitchen countertop organization ideas. I have a small kitchen which is partially modular. We do not have a utility area, so washing machine needs to be kept in the kitchen. I have tried my best to utilize the space on the counter top.
Since more than one year I’m managing the kitchen myself without any househelp due to Covid. So I keep changing and rearranging the space as per my requirements. My ideas are practical and functional.
Thanks a lot for such an overwhelming response to my video. You can message me on Instagram in case you have any specific queries.
📍NOTE: I am getting lot of comments on the 3 tier stand and dish rack. Please note, I had bought these from Philippines as we lived there for few years.
Follow me on Instagram for lots of Home decoration and styling ideas:
🔗 Links of products:
1. Kitchen Wall Decal:
2. Fridge cover: I bought from Mr. DIY store but it’s available on Amazon as well
3. Tea & Sugar Canisters: Home Center
4. Tea Mug: Home Center
5. Onion & Potato Baskets: D-Mart
6. Chopping Boards: HomeCentre
7. Wooden Tray: Flipkart
8. Bamboo Spatulas with Stand: @Home
9. White Ladle Holder: Market 99
10. Oil bottles: Home Center
11. Ghee container: One Stop Store
12. Silicon Tray for sink: Market99
13. Soap Dispensers: Ikea
14. Sponge Holder: Not from India
15. Pineapple Soap Dish: Mr. DIY
16. Copper Water Pot: One Stop
17. Metal Fruit Basket: Market99
18. Net Food Cover: Mr. DIY
19. Mobile Stand:
20. Kitchen Mat & Chopping board stand: Mr. DIY store
My other videos:
1. 3 Easy Home Decor DIYs:
2. DIY 3 Tier Rustic Tray:
3. 3 Easy Farmhouse DIYs:
4. MDF Wooden Tray Painting and Styling Ideas:
3 tier stand decorating ideas