Best Outdoor Patio Covers (Top 7 Design Ideas) | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Ideas para decorar tu BAÑO pequeño con poco dinero
Ideas para decorar tu BAÑO pequeño con poco dinero | ideas para decorar baños pequeños | 55designers.com
June 17, 2022
Diana prepares a birthday present for dad
Diana prepares a birthday present for dad | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
June 17, 2022
Best Outdoor Patio Covers (Top 7 Design Ideas)

Best Outdoor Patio Covers (top 7 design ideas),Best Outdoor Patio Covers,Outdoor Patio Covers,Best Outdoor Patio Covers 2020,Patio Covers 2020,Outdoor Covered Structures,Detached Patio Covered Structures,Attached Patio Covered Structures,Lean-to Structures,Gable Style Covered Structures,Hip & Ridge Covered Structures,Dual Room Structure,Outdoor Living Covered Structures,Backyard Covered Structures

#Outdoor #Patio #Covers #Top #Design #Ideas
Yes, we can help you with your BACKYARD DESIGN wherever you live! Please contact me here and . If sounds good for you we can schedule a virtual meeting. Thank you.

Best Outdoor Patio Covers (top 7 design ideas)

Ready to get max-info on Covered Structures for your outdoor Patio? We are pumped-up to show off the Best Outdoor Patio Covers (top 7 design ideas) in this video for you all. You will find loads of information and property photos showing off the Best Outdoor Patio Covers 2020 for your patio and deck.

Attached Covered Structures, detached covered structures, Lean-to type structures – we’ll show you how creative you can get… tucking structures in and around your home.

Attached structures will keep you dry on the way out to your space. This might be why so many think they want attached designs. It is an advantage. But the disadvantage is that it keeps everything in one area and prevents you from spreading your wings into your landscape. You’ll want to use all of your property and create destination spots. By attaching it, it becomes another room of the house – which is good, but we’d like you to think of all options.

Some homeowners choose detached structures with breezeways out to them. This keeps rain and weather away and allows more sunlight to the undercover space. Detached structures are a go-to spot. They are outdoor rooms with any or all amenities available. You’ll see many styles in this video and get ideas for your own backyard covered Structure

Lean-to Structures can fit any home – all styles work – modern, traditional – as long as they match the homes’ architecture and follow the roof line. You can have Lean-to Covered Structure, Gable Style Covered Structure, Hip & Ridge Covered Structure or a combination of 2 or 3. If you have a large property you can have a Dual Room Structure as well.

Let’s take it to the design process – a very important step. A design can show you how the structure can fit as an attached room. Or you can see how a 3-D designed detached structure works in your landscape.

Again, it’s about options and fit. You want to blend your covered structure in with your homes style while utilizing the most space in your landscape. Space that has possibly been unused for years. With the right design, you can maximize that space for everyday living.

The fun and important thing is creating a marvelous outdoor living space for you and your family to use and enjoy for years to come. We are happy to help with a complimentary onsite consultation, a zoom meeting to discuss your options all over the United States, or even other countries. We are currently working on a covered structure design with homeowners in Spain.

Thank you for joining Paradise Restored for Best Outdoor Patio Covers (top 7 design ideas)

We love creating outdoor spaces and we would love to help you. Complimentary Consultation? You got it!

We are happy to answer questions – help design/build any & all unique landscape spaces or makeovers. Have you seen the latest 2020 landscapes in our Portfolio? It’s pretty interesting to see the before and after photos in each one. See other backyards reversed and transformed.

Facebook:

Instagram:

PR Website:
indoor picnic decorating ideas

1. amit patel says:

Hey micah
    I love your bars under the covered structure.
    I wonder how wide you make them and how to you decide whether to make it all one level or 2 levels (one for the bar and one for the work surface) and how wide? Also how wide are the upstanding timbers of the structures ?145mm? (Sorry metric measurements!) any guidance appreciate. Thanks in advance.

2. Maciej Fassa says:

The designs are very good, my small recommendation would be Dako for patio doors with similar designs :).

3. 3:09
    So you can also max out there wallet. Lol

4. Miranda says:

Amazing. Do you have any ideas like these, but for a two floor house?😅

5. Chris Gibson says:

Narrator sounds like Jordan Peterson

6. erik lizar says:

Love these $100k+ outdoor custom builds. Sick!

7. bradheemma says:

The designs are nice, the issue is to get a qualified contractor who can translate the 3D to reality.

8. Sean B says:

My socks are still on

9. Bob Johnson says:

I hate how narrow my kitchen is but we do have a huge backyard…..I’m thinking of just doing an indoor patio

10. Hi there
    Do you have anyone that you couldn't refer here in South Carolina for a backyard oasis?
    Thanks for any info you can provide.
    This is my first home at 50 and the outdoor space is on my wish list!

11. MJ Trace says:

These back yards all look like they cost 10s of thousands of dollars.

12. I was the 100,000 th like and wish I could have celebrated with you. Love your advice and ideas for my small backyard.

13. Kim Carroll says:

I would love some to come and view my backyard to give me the best setup possible. I’m from Cali and want more of an oasis look. Currently it’s more forestry lolol

14. Vern says:

any tips on dealing with rainy seasons?

15. ross duncan says:

How can I get u guys to build my backyard patio

16. How much does something like that cost a detached structure

17. TD Barton says:

Love your videos! Can you provide a source for the black chairs shown at 4:15?

18. I’m not into white men but your my crush 😻 your art is amazing.. shout out to your team !

19. kaytay888 says:

Absolutely fantastic stuff. We’re looking for a detached and maybe an attached as well in California. What’s the best way to get you to design them? Thanks

20. We love your approach. We are having a contractor create an outdoor kitchen very near to our docks on the canal. Our idea was derived from this video. Thank you.

The idea is to allow fish to be brought to shore, cleaned, brought straight to the outside kitchen, then plated. With our fireplace area, and covered lounge area, we are thrilled to think the elegant entertainment we can provide.

21. Jorge Cruz says:

Muy buenos patios amigo
    Suerte y cuídate , saludos a todos los que aigan visto este vídeo.

22. I’d love a design and quote for my yard but am in Calgary Ab., do you have any contacts or leads up here?

23. Love these design ideas 🤩

24. Grim Star says:

I'm doing a 50×10 deck/patio across the back of my house and I cant decided if I should do a groumd level wood deck or stone floor any Recommendations

25. Be Happy says:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

26. You have some nice ideas and I like all of them except having a TV outdoors. I hate Television with a passion. I go outside to get away from the world not have a TV there reminding me why I went outside.

27. Ann's Decor says:

How do you go about getting a design?

28. Rosie Oum says:

29. I Con. says:

I would love a detached structure but dont like so many post. Would you be able to build a 20'x20' structure with 4 post in California? I feel we would maximize the space for furniture. If it could be done, I would love it.

30. Danny B says:

Wish you had some quotes listed

31. Donna Marie says:

Very very nice, a bit over the top for me. I have a 14×14 foot wood deck with 3 electrical outlets and have been dreaming of doing something with taste and decor. T.Y. for 👍😊

32. I didn't even know some of these were even possible. Amazing work!