Indoor Plant Styling Basics | Table Top Display Tricks You Should Know! | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

6 INCREÍBLES IDEAS DE MANUALIDADES PARA DECORAR TU HABITACIÓN
6 INCREÍBLES IDEAS DE MANUALIDADES PARA DECORAR TU HABITACIÓN | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
June 5, 2022
IDEAS NAVIDEÑAS PARA DECORAR EL BAÑO | DECORACION NAVIDAD 2021
IDEAS NAVIDEÑAS PARA DECORAR EL BAÑO | DECORACION NAVIDAD 2021 | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
June 5, 2022
Indoor Plant Styling Basics | Table Top Display Tricks You Should Know!

plants,greenhouse,google,google assistant,gardening,plant care,#heygoogle,make google do it,you tube,influencer,google home,indoor plants,houseplants,house plants,plant decoration,plant styling,table top,plant design,interior plants

#Indoor #Plant #Styling #Basics #Table #Top #Display #Tricks
Are you new to having indoor plants in your home? Do you feel a bit perplexed on where and how to arrange them? And how to decorate with plants in general? Well I am hoping this video will give you a basic foundation for plant styling!

I have included as many house plant styling and display tricks as I could. Of course, the plants will always be the stars of the show, but some fun accessories and tips on arranging plants on tables can make a big difference.

Time Code Sections:

1:43 SERVING TRAYS
2:41 BOXES
4:07 GROUPING PLANTS
7:39 GLASS TOP TABLES
8:35 HANGING PLANTS ON TABLES
9:26 MAKE A TABLE
10:19 SINGLE PLANTS
11:19 ACCESSORIES FOR PLANTS

Here is the list, as promised, of low, medium and high light loving indoor houseplants. Below is a simple guide line to help you design with plants based on their light requirements.

Low light tolerant plants:

Dumb Cane
Cast Iron Plant
Prayer Plants
Snake Plants
Chinese Evergreen
Ferns
Pothos
ZZ Plant
Syngonium
Peace Lily
Bromeliandes
Lucky Bamboo

Medium Light Plants:

(All low light tolerant plants thrive in medium light)
Dumb Cane

Yucca
Dracaena
Aralia
Flowering Anthuriums
high ledge decorating ideas

1. Jay Gonzales says:

Your passion with plants is contagious!

2. Luz Casas says:

Love you style!!!

3. Malexah Mor says:

Ur amazing!! I love you!!! 😍❤️thanks for sharing all your knowledge 😘😘🌸🌷

4. DeeDee says:

Thank you for your ideas & advice. God Bless!!

5. Luna Lee says:

I had no idea Jenna Marbles gave this channel a shout-out but that wouldn’t surprise me if she did. HELL YEAH

6. I'm a new viewer. Thank you for all the great ideas with plants!! I have so many trays and boxes I can use, that I never really thought of. I so wish I had a plant room like you do!!! I am looking for a brass and glass 2-tier sofa table for my family room, to display my plants. I haven't yet found anything that will work, as they won't hold a lot of weight. In the meantime, however, you've given me some ideas I can work with until I find the right table. 🌵🌵🍃🍃

7. Jiwei He says:

Interesting ideas! Inspired

8. Rain Purple says:

Love your plants and your style. I learned a lot from you. Thank you! Please continue your wonderful planting journey. Please continue share your experience with us.

9. LOVE IT AMSTERDAM HOLLAND SENDS HUGS SO INCREDIBLE ENJOYED.

10. You help me a lot with my plant ideas.

11. Your styling videos get me excited! 😆 thanks!!!

12. April Batley says:

Just yesterday i used a few upsidedown 5 gallon buckets put inside each other then threw a clothe over it and put a mirror on top of the clothe and now i have a circular plant table for my baby rattlesnake caleatha as it grows to a mature plant ( in theory the mirror will help catch the purple underside of the plant when its bigger )

13. l h says:

Love love love everything about these ideas abd how you shared them!

14. hales says:

Ppl like you make normally people like me feel like i could do a youtube to inform if i had something to share. There is always someone out there wbo will love your content no matter what it is. You are so raw and real rather than what ppl yiutubuers like your wet sock for expample, they all act so fake to please society with their videos, i love you talk like a normal human, wit FLAWS. You dont edit out word flops or things lrhat are normal and your content is soo perfext. One pf my favorite youtubers. Your new and old vids are all perfect and exCtly what im looking for when i look something up about a plant species or whatever it is im wondering about. So thank you for persevering and not giving up, and delivering the very best to us. You are awesome! Thank u

15. Thank you also Amanda! We love your videos

16. Thanks for the insights and ideas…

17. i have my own name for you.. i hope you dont mind,, it's MINERVA, the Roman Goddess of WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE

18. When you put the legs on the pot I raced to Amazon.

19. I love watching your videos! I have learned so much from you, you very interesting! My plants never felt as good as they do now! Thanks in all you do!

20. rochelliann says:

100k , now look at you! 750k!!!

21. Congratulation Amanda, I adore you, your plants, your design. You’re amazing 🤩

22. Jess Bishop says:

This video where you mentioned hitting 100k subscribers only ONE year ago and you’ve surpassed 700k now. I’m so happy and proud of you! Adore your channel and have learned so much already!

23. empressm6 says:

Excellent tips! Thanks so much! You are just awesome!!!

24. Love you and love the life in your videos

25. I’m a newbie. But I giggled when you said 100k subscribers, because now you have so many more! Love your videos! My collection has grown quite a bit since finding your channel a few weeks ago! I have learned a lot and feel more confident having plants, and keeping them alive! Thank you!!!

26. Carla Durbin says:

Don’t say you don’t deserve it. Look at all your precious time you put in and all the knowledge you give to all of us. Tell yourself “ I deserve this!” You do! Congratulations to you and keep on keeping on! Thank you!

27. Chucky Lamb says:

Wonderful ideas. Many thanks😘🇬🇧

28. neeta potdar says:

I watch this on and off .enjoy it hugely and love staring at the different styles you have done .More and more of these planterina

29. Yes, you are the best!!

30. Song says:

Now she is at 666k

31. Sandra Love says:

Amanda, you and your lovely plants make my day!

32. kat s says:

Wow 100k a year ago and now over 600k!

And yes Jenna Marbles brought me here lol

33. Congrats you are amazing …!!!!!

34. Ooh I just love u n my family calls me crazy…n m crrazzyyy

35. I start every morning with coffee and a Planterina video. I can't live without your advice and online presence! You're totally my plant guru! Thank you for all of your content and effort.

36. JKS Allen says:

That table is sensational😍 lovely to have your dads hand me downs, nice family heirloom to keep too

37. colin p says:

amazing channel

38. I simply love your ideas. I'm a crazy plant
    lady…wish I could have as many plants as you have…..but…….no place..!! !!.
    But I love it, and definitely will use some of your ideas.
    Stay safe…good health to you and all your plants.
    HAPPY GARDENING. 🌿☘🌱🍀⚘🌷

39. Surface . . . what surface? A clear surface . . . just another reason to buy a plant. Lol

40. Jacki Murphy says:

Watching this is February 2021 and now you have 640k subs 💚

41. Selamat Amanda..sukses selalu ..I'm from Indonesia

42. This is your best, the Best video of yours. Tho I'm about a year late, I seen ur videos on n off in the past few months, I saw one that u just posted today. Then this one came across, this one IS the best of all that I seen, from you and even including all others' that I have seen. This one gets a trophy from me. Thanks for showing and sharing. You are the Queen!

43. Juli says:

Your channel is such a mental break for me. Thanks for what you do.

44. You are so helpful and artistic I have passed your channel to many of my friends 👌👍

45. 421moongirl says:

I truly enjoy watching your videos. I think you are awesome.