3 design rules when hanging art (or pictures) above your couch | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

4.ideas para decorar tu cuarto vintage ✨🥰/MoonArts
4.ideas para decorar tu cuarto vintage ✨🥰/MoonArts | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
June 1, 2022
(KITCHEN HACKS) 20+ Creative Decorating Above Kitchen Cabinet Ideas With High Ceilings | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com
June 1, 2022
3 design rules when hanging art (or pictures) above your couch

cityline,tracy moore,arren williams,artwork,living room design

#design #rules #hanging #art #pictures #couch
Designer, Arren Williams, has your guide to hanging artwork or framed pictures above your couch. What you need to know about scale, positioning and colour themes when committing to a focal piece above the couch.
high ledge decorating ideas

1. what is the name of the website for art pieces?

2. TROVE ARTS says:

Great vid! Just sold some big works and had customers asking ALL these questions! Just going to pop this link in an email! ha ha!

3. Once you have an idea of the pictures you like, you can get them printed on the cheap at your local copy shop (a few bucks each, typically), at close to the target size, and hang them temporarily in place with a few straight pins that won't mark your walls. Even if they are not at full definition, that will give you a good idea. You can even try different sizes; You can assemble several paper sheets together to make a giant piece. Then you can replace them by the nice print version if you still like them after a week or two 🙂

4. M0D60 says:

I tell you what.. put a 7×9 inch Picasso, Kline, Basquiat behind an 8×3 foot couch and it will be Beautiful

5. Ellie MM says:

Well, all I have to say is I feel like erasing her eyebrows and bring them down!!
    What is going on there?
    Anyway the first piece of art actually MATCHED. Looked so much better than the distracting gaudy gold lips.

6. gold leaf lips? garbage.

7. i am here because i want to hang my picture son the wall but i was stuck

8. Awobe Lamera says:

What is the name of that sofa from Ikea?

9. Nove Rebell says:

Thank you. I'm hanging an art piece today. Needed some… I can do it!

10. Charles Z says:

Those artworks are so Ugly.

11. MS B says:

please could tell me what is the correct dimension for painting for narrow passage and how high can hang from floor

12. I've not had art behind my sofa in years. Depending on the home, it's divided a room or created a hallway/entrance behind it in a large room, or in front of a north facing window. In my current home, the window extends beyond the sofa by about 18 inches on either side and so drapes frame it. I'm glad to not have had to deal with this issue for many years.

13. Bafana Zembe says:

great… i always tell my clients

14. My go to tip: hang 3 pics rght beside each other (the last look). Looks great but unfortunately Ive done that everywhere throughout my house so now it looks like an art museum 😂😂 help

15. Peace Forall says: