DIY Farmhouse Trim | Alternative to Crown Moulding | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

ROOM MAKEOVER! TIPS E IDEAS PARA ORGANIZAR TU CUARTO ❤ - Sophie Giraldo
ROOM MAKEOVER! TIPS E IDEAS PARA ORGANIZAR TU CUARTO ❤ – Sophie Giraldo | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
May 30, 2022
Black and White Tablescape ~ Elegant Table Setting ~ Wedding Table Idea
Black and White Tablescape ~ Elegant Table Setting ~ Wedding Table Idea | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 31, 2022
DIY Farmhouse Trim | Alternative to Crown Moulding

crown moulding,crown molding,crown molding installation,crown moulding installation,crown molding cutting,farmhouse trim,farmhouse decor,ceiling trim,ceiling trim ideas,easy crown molding,coffered ceiling,farmhouse trim and molding,craftsman,window casing,modern farmhouse,modern decor,farmhouse diy,modern farmhouse style,diy on a budget,kitchen remodel,living room refresh,dining room refresh,trim installation

#DIY #Farmhouse #Trim #Alternative #Crown #Moulding
This easy, inexpensive trim is a great alternative to expensive and complicated crown moulding especially if you like a farmhouse or minimal look.

— Items Mentioned —
x 1x6x8 Trim Board –
x 1x4x8 Trim Board –
x DAP Caulk –
x Plastic Wood –
x My Dining Chairs –
x My Dining Room Table –

My living room refresh video I mentioned –

Shop my amazon favorites –

*Full Disclosure, some links may contain affiliate links in which I make a small commission which helps to support this channel*

— Let’s Connect —

email: bell.mlauren@gmail.com

#farmhousetrim #farmhousemoulding #crownmolding
vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas

1. A. Gonzalez says:

awesome work! what size nails did you use for boards on the wall? brad nails 3” long?

2. Jade Denise says:

Where did you get your curtains from in the dinning room

3. So creative my humans gotta this creation. Hard work but besutiful

4. Good idea I’m going to do this

5. Krista Black says:

Can you tell me the color of your kitchen please ? ❤

6. Wow this is awesome!! I love this look!! I love how you do it yourself! My wonderful sweet fiance was a carpenter and coukd whip up anything I gave him a picture if or created in my mind unfortunately I lost him to cancer in may so now I'm on my own doing my own fixer uppers…i need easy affordable ideas n this one hit it out if the park!! Thank you !

7. My jaw just literally dropped! You are one awesome lady! I am going to do that for my living room, dining room and kitchen! I love it. Thank you!

8. Chesha Hale says:

Oh my gosh! I LOVE this! I am refreshing my home and really wanted to put up some crown molding. Great idea…thank you for sharing this!💕😀

9. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!

10. TB Massu says:

Super cute idea. I'm going to do this in the bedrooms

11. Maria D says:

Wow! That makes a serious impact!
    High 5 girl! LOVE!

12. Looks very good thanks!

13. Donnymac21 says:

Very nice, great Idea exactly what I was looking to do in my kitchen.

14. Jen D says:

Megan, this is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!

15. sam norry says:

Great Work Megan my dear 💯🆒
    The Clock ? Where can i get one 😆 .
    Thank you .

16. I immediately want to lower it a couple inches and have led up lighting…. gaaaaasp!

17. I’m not usually a fan of crown molding, but this is so clean and simple. Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

18. Abena Asamoa says:

It looks super amazing!!!!!

19. What size wood pieces

20. Luis Ugarte says:

Like it, great idea to modern farmhouse style. Actually, I want to do my house as farmhouse finished

21. 1agway says:

Been trying to figure out how to do that, thanks so much. Beautiful job.

22. I think I would have painted it before installing. But it looks great

23. By not doing butt joints and doing 45' degree cuts for all your corners in and out plus seams gives a more finished look… less chalk and less filler.
    You are right, it is very simple…

24. adamyaw says:

I’ve done exactly this with a small bead molding in the corner also and that adds A TON too without trying to match up wide crown in corners that are never perfect angles etc. hope that helps someone!

25. Can you do this with vaulted ceiling?

26. dexterdog62 says:

Looks good, simple and effective. Hope you’ve changed the blade in that chop saw, it’s dull as it’s burning the sides of the wood.

27. S J says:

I am INSPIRED!!!! Love this.

28. what nails are u using are they into wood or drywall