10 Sunflower Themed Tiered Tray Ideas! | Easy and Budget- friendly | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Valentine's Decorate with Me 2022 | Romantic Picnic & Dessert Board
Valentine's Decorate with Me 2022 | Romantic Picnic & Dessert Board | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 31, 2022
Inside Vanessa Hudgens's Enchanting L.A. Home | Open Door | Architectural Digest | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 31, 2022
10 Sunflower Themed Tiered Tray Ideas! | Easy and Budget- friendly

crafts with ash,sunflower,tiered tray,fall,summer,dollar tree diy,home decor,rae dunn,easy crafts,budget friendly

#Sunflower #Themed #Tiered #Tray #Ideas #Easy #Budget #friendly
Are you looking for the perfect theme for the end of summer leading into fall?? I have the perfect one! SUNFLOWERS! In my opinion, sunflowers are a great way to segway into fall but still have the bright colors of summer! I created 10 very easy Sunflower tiered tray ideas that I think you’ll love! Lwt me know what you think!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIKE Crafts With Ash DIY & Decor on Facebook!

FOLLOW Crafts With Ash on Instagram
Craftsw_ash

For collab requests, please email me at:
craftswithash22@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHOP MY SUPPLIES:
(These are affiliate links, therefore I may receive a slight profit from sales)

GORILLA GLUE HOT GLUE STICKS

HEAT GUN

16MM WOODEN BEADS

20MM WOODEN BEADS

LADYBUG VACUUM

SUREBONDER DETAIL HOT GLUE GUN

GORILLA GLUE MINI HOT GLUE GUN STICKS FOR DETAIL GUN

MITER BOX AND SAW

MITER SHEARS

APPLE BARREL 8 PIECE SHORT HANDLE BRUSH SET

4 INCH BRAYER TOOL

3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. lisa fisher says:

Thanks for the Sunflower DIY's. Was looking for ideas for my mom. I subscribed

2. Love your sunflower tray!!! I just finished painting a sunflower mural on my privacy fence and now I’m obsessed with the flowers!! 🌻

3. I totally love your sunflower tray. I'm going to be filling up my tray with some of your ideas. I think sunflowers are fabulous. They seem to say, "come on guys, SMILE". So ya know what I do… I smile.

4. I love them all, but the last framed sunflower was my favorite also! I love the Gnome, but I think it might look even better if you used an over sized real looking sunflower sticker. So it covers up more of the heart that he was originally holding. If that all makes sense😁 TFS!

5. I love Sunflowers, that is the theme for my tiered tray.

6. I absolutely LOVE this tier tray idea. I LOVE sunflowers.

7. Chris ABQ says:

Cute idea's 💗 🌻🌻🌻🌻 I love Sunflowers❗❗❗

8. These turned out great and were easy enough to accomplish. Thank you for sharing.

9. I'm Walt's wife Estelle, and I just ran into your channel and enjoyed the crafts, what a artistic mind you have, I was born in KS. which sunflowers are the state flowers, so I loved them all

10. I love everything , my favorite diy is the incense burner.

11. Connie Lodge says:

Loved all your pieces
    Especially the truck pieces

12. I am a new subscriber as i just happened to find this. And guess what? I love sunflowers and will try to do all of these!! We are moving from coastal Florida to Alabama next month and these are absolutely perfect. Thank you for all of your ideas. I'll be back, I promise!!!!

13. Where did you get the metal pans to make your tiered tray?

14. Love all the crafts😍

15. Eva Zamora says:

How did you make your tier tray..loved it

16. Eva Zamora says:

I loved how everything turned out..

17. I love all these crafts but cannot find the sunflower stickers—the small ones or the large decal sticker! Being in Kansas, it should be easy to find them, but none of our Dollar Trees have them.

18. I love how you used all those stickers in your crafts.

19. I love the palm tree sunflowers!

20. I have all the items and will be making these❤️

21. Martha Dueck says:

Love sunflower theme. Nice Selection

22. Hi Ashly – Great video, instruction and projects. The tiered tray turned out fabulous. I liked all the projects but the gnome and the big sunflower at the end are my favorites. Great job. Thanks for sharing and continued success. Love PegEgg

23. Kathy Dills says:

Great ideas love them all

24. You are super crafty and your sunflower tiered tray turned out really nice! I have sunflowers in my kitchen right now, and soon I will be adding some to my table top decor I made a two tiered tray from the DT large sunflower plates, and I made a sunflower gnome. Thank you for sharing so much great inspiration! ❤🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

25. Cute sunflower Diys!🌻🌻🌻

26. Donna Duran says:

They are all super cute my favorite is the little truck sign I will be making that one. Have a blessed day! 🌻🍁👍

27. Donna Duran says:

28. Sherry Mamet says:

Oh!! And I love them all—but the truck tag—I WILL be making!!

29. Sherry Mamet says:

Or use dollar tree new fluffy yarn!!!! I think it’s his face that needs something!

30. Sherry Mamet says:

Gnome needs more dimension—add. Silk flower to hat and hands? Denim blue pants?bows on shoes?

31. Your projects were very cute but a little more rustic than I prefer. That being said I plan on making several of these as I can easily adapt them to my taste. That's what is so wonderful about crafting! I very much enjoyed your video. Keep them coming!😄

32. Dori N says:

Love most of them gnomes aren't really my thing but he came out pretty cute. The little dish is actually an incense burner I learned from Jamie thecraftydiyguy

33. I think they all turned out great…can you tell me where you got the hello sunshine cup and the other yellow one please? have a blessed day

34. I love the last one but I think all are super cute!

35. Donna Hasse says:

Love most everything but would've painted the gnome pants brown! LOVE your tiered tray! 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

36. I love your crafts and love watching you, but please please change that background music.

37. Super cute. Everything even the gnome😊👍❤🙋‍♀️