Our New (faux!) Wood Beams & Install | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

DECORACIÓN BAÑO PEQUEÑO CON POCO PRESUPUESTO | CASA PEQUEÑA INFONAVIT| Cómo decorar un baño pequeño | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
May 28, 2022
Easy Decorating Ideas for an Outdoor Party!
Easy Decorating Ideas for an Outdoor Party! | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 28, 2022
Our New (faux!) Wood Beams & Install

weekly vlog,jenna sue,diy blogger,dreamstone homes,Jenna sue design,jennasuedesign,design vlog,home design,interior design,interior remodel,home rehab,diy,home renovation,diy vlog,diy tutorial,ekena millwork,wood beams,faux wood beams,wood beam install,faux beams,beam install,ceiling beams

#faux #Wood #Beams #amp #Install
Sharing all the details on our new faux wood beams from Ekena Millwork! Find out why I chose faux over real wood, how I customized the color and tips for an easy install.

Wood beams are one of my favorite ways to add character to a room, and I think they make a HUGE difference! Have you ever tried faux beams in your home?

Get more details in today’s blog post at blog.jennasuedesign.com

And check out Ekena Millwork for all their customizable faux beams:

Subscribe to my channel for updates, and find me elsewhere…
Blog:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Pinterest:
Twitter:
vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas

1. Now I feel more confident about artificial beams!

2. What was the cost?

3. saby8765 says:

This is the only fake thing I'd consider in my house.

4. Vince Musat says:

Architectural depot faux wood beams installation

5. Hi Jenna! Can you advise on which color samples were the middle whiter looking samples at 1:28 in the video? We ordered the same color as you did but they came out a little too yellow in our lighting. I was thinking maybe they were vintage honeydew or aged pine. We love your tutorial and the final look! The wax coating advice was also very helpful.Thanks!

6. Kelley says:

How tall are your celings at the highest point of the vault?

7. Good and very accurate designs are on the Woodglut website.

8. Joe Jamata says:

If you want to do it yourself, just look for Woodglut. There is everything you need to do it 🙂

9. I think you should visit the Woodprix website if you want to do it yourself.

10. Satchriani says:

It's really hard to hear the dialog because the music is WAY too loud 🙁

11. Do it yourself, visit the Stodoys website and find out how.

12. hsmd says:

Good info but please omit the background music

13. Andre S says:

Can lighting fixtures be hung from these faux beams? Would the weight be a concern ?

Example: above the kitchen island we would like to have 2 light fixtures hung from similar faux beam.

14. I love beams! These look so real and the room turned out beautiful!

15. The chandelier is perfect!

16. Jed Ashford says:

Link works, but then any option you choose takes you to an empty page with just a single description paragraph. They're really missing out on sales here. I already found a bunch of other sites selling the same thing. someone should tell them to fix it.]

17. Emily Burn says:

Thanks for sharing I love this option for “faux” beams!

18. Very informative video. We are in the middle of a new construction, and are trying to get our ducks in a row with cost of the beams and labor that goes into it……we also want to be informed and not just trust the contractors word that oh its so expensive and complicated

19. Maria Trapp says:

What is the brand of wax color and color you used? Where to buy?

20. What is the name/brand of wax used on the beams?

21. What brand of wax was that that you added to the beams?

22. Amazing what a difference those wood beams make! Looks great!!

23. Ann S says:

I love the look of the beams! I’m adding that to my home wish list.

24. Hi Jena,
    The beams are beautiful! They complement your beautiful flooring well. I can't hardly wait for the final design reveal. 👍🤗TFS!

25. Nadine Cius says:

Faux wood beams – another great idea to get the look without the high price tag. They look fantastic!