Whitewash Technique with the Abigail Rose Suite ! | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

The Most Inspiring Mother's Day Special Cakes Designs |Moms Birthday Cakes |Moms Birthday Gift Ideas | mothers day cake decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 27, 2022
100 Wooden wall decorating ideas for living room interior wall design 2022
100 Wooden wall decorating ideas for living room interior wall design 2022 | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
May 27, 2022
Whitewash Technique with the Abigail Rose Suite !

stampin up tutorials,stamping tutorials,stampingwithlisa.com,stampin up,stamping,Lisa freeman,card making,stamping techniques,stampin up videos,stampin up demonstrator,card making ideas,stampin up cards,how to create cards,how to videos,how to stamp,stamping up,stamping with lisa,Lisa freeman stampin up,whitewash technique stampin up,Abigail rose suite Stampin Up cards,cottage rose Stampin Up cards,Abigail rose dsp Stampin Up cards,Abigail rose su

#Whitewash #Technique #Abigail #Rose #Suite
In this video, I will show you how to create this gorgeous card using the whitewash technique. I used the Abigail Rose Suite including the Cottage Rose stamp set and the Abigail Rose DSP, both from Stampin UP.

I hope you enjoy this video! Please subscribe to my channel and click the bell to get notified every time I upload a video.
Also, please like, share and comment too!
Let me know what you think! But please be nice!

If you would like to order these products or anything else, please stop by my blog.
I would love to be your demonstrator.
Check out my blog at….

I would love for you to order from me if you don’t already have a demonstrator!! Just click on the SHOP NOW button when you get there. I give lots of free gifts with purchase too!

Email me at stampgirl2@cox.net

Follow me on social media at
blog….
instagram….
pinterest…..
facebook….
**********************************************************************
AMAZON FAVORITE ITEMS!!
Click on the links to find my favorite amazon items!

**Dragonfly Napkins for napkin card technique

**Scotch glue sticks for napkin cards

**Glitter like Dazzling Diamonds

**Shimmer spray like I use on my cards!!

**Stamparatus (chuckie) pressure tool

**Rubber Scissors to Cut your stamps!

**Bow maker to make easy bows fast!

**Tweezers for making bows

**Sanding blocks for distressing metallic cardstock

**3×3 super sticky Post it packs. Great for masking technique

**1 inch Post it tape for masking technique

**Silicone mats to use when watercoloring and doing messy crafts

**Frost White Shimmer Paint to make shimmer spray!
Same one that Stampin UP retired!

**Sanders Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Squares
OMG! These are amazing!!

**Sanders Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Squares
OMG !These are too good!

**Quest Protein Shakes…sooo yummy and no sugar!
Mix with a little almond milk and half & half and ice

**Glotrition Drink Mix..I started using this a month ago and my nails and hair are growing! And my skin is clearing up. THis stuff is amazing.

**Strawberry Candies…for using with the Strawberry stamp set to put in the jars or boxes and decorate.

#stampinup #lisafreeman #stampingwithlisa.com #abigailrosesuite #cottagerosesu
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. Love this technique!! So pretty!! I would love to purchase a catalogue from you if that is possible please? Thanks so much!! I subscribed!! Blessings!!

2. Dolores Dowd says:

Hi from Lancaster, PA. ❤️ this whie wash technique. It's great!! Thank you 🤗🤗🤗

3. Martha Ward says:

The Bundle you are using today 2 peace’s of the Abigail paper and dies to Cottage Rose cuts out from the paper. 3 of the dies fit this paper love your card

4. Donna Wilson says:

Love this technique and love your cards. I have done this with Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake with great success. I did use a different stamp and was able to put a pale pink in the centers of the flowers.

5. Gina Ware says:

Hello, I’m new to stampin up (never ordered before) but came across this and fell in love with this stamp set. If I order from you, do I enter the code you have listed as (host)? Also, are there any discount coupons or codes for first time subscribers and your first order? Thanks so much! I love the white wash technique with this !! Is beautiful!!

6. Wonderful card. What product is the shimmer spray, Lisa? 😊

7. Kathryn Howe says:

Beautiful card! I love this technique and the many colors you can do this technique! Thank You for your beautiful humor!

8. Kathryn Howe says:

Great video! Great joke! At 68 I appreciate the joke!

9. Love it 💕 Love it 💞 I like the card with the bow! This is one of my favorite suites from the new catalogue and I like the whitewash technique.
    I love the joke with the old ladies, I already knew the joke, it's also told in german!!

10. keiomega says:

Love that technique, haven't tried it yet. I love vincas too. Vincas have been my favorite annual flower for like the last 5 years. I bought my mom a vinca plant, she loves the leaves vincas have. For the last two years I have saved the vinca seeds, this year's are just pooping up. I also bought a plant and buying more soon.

11. Susan Hunter says:

I missed it, what was the white pen you used to color the roses? Didn't see it on stampinup either. Thanks for sharing!

12. Hi Lisa, I love this card! This technique always is beautiful. Thanks again for the inspiration! ❤️

13. GORGEOUS Card! Your videos are looking amazing. Thank you for spending so much money to making your viewers happy and yourself 👍👍👍👍👍!!!!! Are you still running the in colors special for $125? I didn't finish watching your video. If I join Stamp'Up and order the kit, I combine your special on the same order plus do I include your honest code. I would need a catalog, please. I can't see the catalog on your website. Thank you!

14. HELLO LISA! (Yes, I’m still kickin’! Thank the good Lord!!) Finally caught this video on replay~YAY! I LOVE THIS TECHNIQUE & THE CARD! It’s ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! I REALLY LIKE IT ON THE GRAY!! Stamping the image w/Blue is so, so pretty, too! :-)) This whole Suite is LOVELY! It’s on my next order! LOVIN’ all of the new products so I have to “pace myself” in ordering! Hahaha! :-)). As always your creation is so pretty and your laughter infectious! Always enjoy your stories n’ jokes n’ laughter! I just want to know why you didn’t get that guy’s phone #???? (The fella at the car wash, I think it was!). TFS n’ HAPPY STAMPIN’ n’ CREATIN’! Sending SMILES from Madison, WI! :-))))) GREAT to be with you again! HUGS

15. Beeeeautiful card, Lisa!! 💗

16. Beautiful Card once again!!

17. Beautiful card. Love this technique!

18. Gwen Ball says:

So pretty and looks easy to make. So many pretty things to get out of this catalog!!!! I definitely have to get this suite. Thanks for taking the time to show how to make it. Enjoy watching and listening to you as you teach new techniques!

19. Love the card, love this technique, and love your stories!

20. Robin Stier says:

Love this card and the whitewash technique! Love your stories, and don't worry these people's stingy ways will come back to bite them someday. What comes around goes around! BTW I saw the pictures of your yard it looked beautiful.

21. Gwen Ball says:

Your looking good so far. It is 86 degrees here in Colorado! Nice…