Fireplace Mantle Decorating Ideas – Jennifer Decorates | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

COMO DECORAR Y ORGANIZAR EL CUARTO DEL BEBE / MANUALIDADES ECONOMICAS PARA LA HABITACION DEL BEBE | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
May 27, 2022
Cómo decorar el baño con plantas? *2020*
Cómo decorar el baño con plantas? *2020* | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
May 27, 2022
Fireplace Mantle Decorating Ideas - Jennifer Decorates

Fireplace mantle,Fireplace mantle Idea,How to Decorate a fireplace mantle,how to style a fireplace,how to style a mantle,how to decorate a mantle,jennifer decorates,jennifer davenport,DIY,DIY home decor,home decor ideas,how to decorate with candlesticks,shiplap,mantle floral,home design,how to decorate a living room,living room decor,How to accessorize a fireplace mantle,fireplace mantel,living room ideas,living room decorating ideas,mantel

#Fireplace #Mantle #Decorating #Ideas #Jennifer #Decorates
In this video, I am going to show you three different fireplace mantle decorating ideas. I like to keep home decor easy to understand and pleasing to the eye. I hope you enjoy this video.

JD’s STORE 🌿-
My Amazon Storefront 🌿-

@jdsallabouthome
Jenniferdecorates.com

high ledge decorating ideas

1. Lisa Marie says:

Oh my it’s hard to choose a favorite! Love them all!!!! Thank you so much for the ideas. I’m always looking for a new way to decorate my mantle. Can’t wait for your video next Friday!!! Btw I love your hair. So so pretty!!! Have a fabulous weekend Jennifer 😉😘

2. Rosie Orozco says:

How can I decorate a large wall

3. Kim S says:

Fabulous! Do you have any ideas for when a television hangs above a fire place? Dark wood mantel and brick surround.

4. Beautiful.. can i send you a couple photos of areas i need help with.

5. Either the mantel is really high, like me, or you’re really short. Also, that frame is well hung, unlike me.

6. Thank you ❗👑💜👍🏾

7. You are so talented !

8. Great ideas! Best Ive seen here.

9. Love all of them👏

10. Scott Forbes says:

I would like to see one with a mirror

11. vicky gore says:

I have a huge tv over my mantle and need everyday decor ideas please

12. Karen Holt says:

Jennifer these are great ideas. My issue is a very high ceiling with full attached mirror over mantle. Any ideas?

13. Yes, I watched the mantel video and I love all of that. Thank you for the suggestion of symmetrical. I've been thinking
    on what to do. Thank you again.

14. Please see below about the fireplace mantel with a TV. Thank you.

15. Jennifer, I love the fireplace mantel decorations that you did. And, all of your decorations. I have a question for you? Could you help with mantel when there is a TV involved. My TV sits on our mantel and I don't know what to do? HELP! Thank you.

16. Spongebetty says:

17. Jeanna Burt says:

stumbled across your channel. love your videos! would love a video on choosing wall art.

18. Hi Jennifer
    I’m new to your channel I love your decorations ideas looking forward to watch more of your videos.thanks for sharing.
    Shanty from Australia 🇦🇺

19. GIE Female says:

20. I loved all of the decorations. Thank you.