Heartstopper's Kit Connor and Joe Locke React to the Heartstopper Trailer Comments | Netflix | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

indoor picnic ideas #shorts
indoor picnic ideas #shorts | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 26, 2022
make a feature wall under $100 - budget DIY   interior design
make a feature wall under $100 – budget DIY interior design | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
May 26, 2022

heartstopper netflix,heartstopper trailer,joe locke heartstopper,kit connor heartstopper,nick and charlie,nick and charlie heartstopper

#Heartstopper39s #Kit #Connor #Joe #Locke #React #Heartstopper #Trailer #Comments #Netflix
Kit Connor and Joe Locke read through and react to your comments on the Heartstopper trailer.

About Netflix:
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.

Heartstopper’s Kit Connor and Joe Locke React to the Heartstopper Trailer Comments | Netflix

Teens Charlie and Nick discover their unlikely friendship might be something more as they navigate school and young love in this coming-of-age series.
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. I dont know but i dont like joe his soskinny

2. kit gives me chris evans energy

3. Sang Min Lee says:

Kit seems sunburnt…? except the area of sunglasses 🤔

4. Lou Martino says:

I watched the show twice already. This is soooooo good !!! Full of love and kindness! And the cast is perfect. 😍

5. this is one of the beautiful story I have ever seen so cute good friends good vibes what a masterpiece whole cast is born to be in heartstopper ❤

6. Requiem says:

As a person of the younger generation (a bisexual teen, as it were) I will say: I am very grateful that I get to grow up with queer representation like this. Heartstopper was an absolutely amazing watch, and so accurate at least to my queer experience. It really makes me feel seen.

7. Seassson 2 plsss! ♡ Kit and Joe. Loveeeee you!

8. I used the clip of nick telling his mom he is Bisexual to tell my family! If this show wasn't here I don't think I would have told my loved ones this show just makes me fell so much better every time I'm felling down! And I can't wait to get the books of Heartstopper <3

9. BadboyLab says:

Two more season though🍁🍂🍁

10. NeXiZ says:

Honestly I never had a show on Netflix where I thought "Wow, that was soo nice I need to watch every youtube video about them". Really great job on that masterpiece!

11. Guys I think we have to take a moment to appreciate what great shows are produced nowadays

12. Abigail says:

I just watched the whole series in one sitting. It was the best thing I've ever watched ❤️ Hope there's a season 2

13. Naima Haque says:

Season 2 now please

14. I want my life to be all the vibe in the heartstopper

15. Luke Baker says:

Love how they keep finishing each other sentences its cute 😍

16. This is my new favorite show. Thank you so much kit and joe and the rest of the cast and people involved in this for giving us something so amazing. Can't wait for season 2, tho I'm a little nervous (anyone who read the books knows why…)

17. 4:14 his "not the raining scene aaaaaaa" he's so adorable T.T

18. Kendra Vlad says:

THAT GIGGLE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND EVER

19. NoNieta says:

One of the perfect series on Netflix ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I watched 10 times already 😂 and going to 11(again) 😊 I want season 2!!

20. Kelli Sees says:

I do agree with the perfect Charlie comment though. Someone with dark curly hair that still has blue eyes, the very particular sharp chin, thick brows. Literally the only thing he’s missing is the dimples. Joe is legitimately the spitting image of how Charlie is described

21. Nastya LY says: