Interior Design – Watch A Bright Family Basement Come To Life! | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com

These STRONG women deliver a FABULOUS dance act! I Audition I BGT Series 9
These STRONG women deliver a FABULOUS dance act! I Audition I BGT Series 9 | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 25, 2022
Lash Room Decor Ideas
Lash Room Decor Ideas | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
May 25, 2022
Interior Design – Watch A Bright Family Basement Come To Life!

House,Home,design,Interior Design,Decor,Home Decor,Home design

#Interior #Design #Watch #Bright #Family #Basement #Life
Thanks to tall ceilings and natural light, this basement looks more like a main floor. Designer Christine Elliott shares the design process behind the light-filled space fit for a young family. See how she uses a neutral palette with warm woods, texture and pops of navy to create a stylish and functional basement.

Working with 1,900-square-feet, Christine divides the layout into zones. The basement consists of a bar for entertaining guests, a sitting area with a fireplace, a play space and a TV zone. Panelling along the 38-foot wall creates a cohesive look. Christine also adds a bedroom and a bathroom, where the family’s love for travel is incorporated into the decor.

See the sources for the items in this video:

———-

MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
H&H videos, product sources and more
Beautiful photo galleries

———-

CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
Facebook
Instagram
Snapchat
Pinterest
Twitter
basement wall decor ideas

1. Candis C says:

I like this space! House and Home has been stepping up their game lately. I like this one a lot. I think I get irritated when some designers name drop or talk about pieces of furniture no one's ever heard of, but the designer acts as though u are not living if u don't have that one piece. "I bought this 2,000 year old secretary desk during my coastal tour in France. The wood is made from the same wood from the tree in the garden of Eden."

2. This is the best basement reno I have seen!!! Really beautiful.

3. What is the white paint colors ?

4. Harry Baque says:

Phenomenal space, TV is too high

5. It looks stunning but the lack of windows would drive me crazy

6. Absolutely gorgeous……I so wish Australian homes had basements.

7. Wait, WHAT? The BASEMENT is 1900 sq ft? That's more than my entire house, which is 1400 sq ft and at one time contained all members of my eight person family!

8. Have to say this is a fav for me. Only thing is the wall paneling feels weird not being level

9. Awesome Life says:

Cool! So clean, modern and cozy 😊

10. Lovely use of space and functionality, I could definitely see myself living there…wishing you & yours a great Thanksgiving… y OLE~

11. shan Stuart says:

You have great style, well done!🙄

12. Jon Doe says:

My OCD was fucked when I saw that out of center shower subway tile on the wall that is left of the shower head if you face towards the shower head, that wall on the bottom right corner intersecting the wall with the shower head. That corner has a slightly pitched angle that might be 1/4 inch or less down to the right side!

13. Di Carolina says:

obsessed with desing!!!

14. Super pretty!!! love all!!!

15. I noticed what appeared to be a tub filler inside the shower enclosure… any insight on what purpose this serves in this particular space would be greatly appreciated! cheers!!

16. mistertee says:

Great space. Love the bathroom. If only more people knew what a great designer like her could do with an unfinished basement, there would be a lot less scary, unused basements out there!

17. marifroggy says:

I absolutely luv what you did with the space. It's a very classy design. The wood detail on the wall is very architectural and reminds me of a coffered ceiling.

18. Jose B says:

The link in the description takes you to the same video on your website. I didn't see anything about the products in the video.

19. MusicaErika says:

Spectacular, love the paneling used to connect the space. What a great idea.

20. wow, it's beautiful! Love the color.

21. Paul Grife says:

I lovve this basement.. very bright and spacious.. my only critique would have been to maybe paint an accent wall navy blue just to anchor the space and to tie in all the blue accents…

22. Lyon Still says: