BATHROOM DECORATING IDEAS|TUB AREA|GLAMSOCKETS | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

arbol De navidad. Blanco decorado
arbol De navidad. Blanco decorado | ideas para decorar arbol de navidad | 55designers.com
May 25, 2022
Ideas para decorar un baño pequeño/decorando el baño de los niño/como decorar un baño sencillo | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
May 25, 2022
BATHROOM DECORATING IDEAS|TUB AREA|GLAMSOCKETS

BATHROOM DECORATING IDEAS,GLAM SOCKETS,MASTER BATHROOM DECORATING,TUB AREA DECORATING,GARDEN TUB DECORATING,SHOWER AND TUB DECORATING IDEAS

#BATHROOM #DECORATING #IDEASTUB #AREAGLAMSOCKETS
BATHROOM DECORATING IDEAS|TUB AREA
Add style and art to your home with Glamsockets !
BUY YOURS TODAY AND GET A 25% OFF COUPON ON AMAZON:

MY INSTAGRAM:FOLLOW ME @ DEZINEFUN
high ledge decorating ideas

1. Here’s the link for the glam sockets 25% OFF COUPON ON AMAZON:

2. Rita Bonsu says:

Can I have your number I like your design👍

3. Pamela R says:

You are so talented!! I love it !!!!

4. I love the curtains going all the way up. I thought is was only like for living rooms and bedrooms. But that's looks nice and I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for the ideas.

5. Jerry Hall says:

Makes me want to take a soaking bath… I live alone, I'm 85, afraid i couldn't get out of tub! I'll have to continue showering. It is beautiful!

6. What a nice and elagant bathroom.

7. Love that style 😎😎😎😎

8. Do you have a video for folding and hanging towels

9. I like greenery in the bath, spa feel, but on the vanity I have used either.

10. Lisa Pointer says:

GORGEOUS, simply gorgeous TFS

11. mingram15 says:

Absolutely gorgeous!

12. Amazing Job. Everything beautiful. Many blessings.

13. jasmia boyd says:

Lovely!! Thank you for sharing.

14. Beautiful as always Michelle, love your decorating style.

15. Karen White says:

Just Gorgeous…💖💕🌼🌷🌸💐

16. Its beautiful but I am such a klutz all those would fall in or break 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂

17. Kathy Wardeh says:

I love your channel the style is beautiful I typically like gold but I love the way you decorate with the silver I like the greenery looks more natural earthy especially in the bathroom

18. Hello, a new subscriber here 😊 I absolutely love the decor that you did here. We just moved into a new home and I was thinking of doing something like this except the jacuzzi tub, shower and counters are a burgundy, pink and a lil bit of white marble. I can't wait to incorporate some of your ideas. I was thinking of using some liquor bottles that I've saved. Are yours Patron bottles? You did them up very nice 💖 I look forward to seeing more of your videos. Have a great weekend.

19. Who are the burlington curtain panels made by? 96"

20. Elida Torres says:

Everything is sooo beautiful!!! I have the same mirror .. can you tell me what color is the wall paint

21. I love the way it came out..tfs

22. Love your bathroom decor. I have flower at the moment. I like both flowers and greenery. I change from time to time.

23. Ida Ellis says:

Gorgeous up I love those tie backs for the curtains. Very pretty styled try trays! I use both greenery and flowers but I do change the out from time to time.

24. i love everything them tie backs omgggggg………i use both greenery and flowers just depends for me beautiful bathroom sis….

25. You have some awesome ideas. I have been saving some liquor bottles. I have a few ideas but I love those. but I wish my tub had the peace to decorate like that. I love the greenery however, I'm going to make a few small ones just to do that if they will fit. My space is limited around the tub. Wow I love the iPad holder. I'm always trying to hold it and have dozed off a few times but never dropped in the water. LOL!