10 Clever Kitchen Shelving Ideas For Living Your Kitchen Up | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Ideas para decorar un baño pequeño/decorando el baño de los niño/como decorar un baño sencillo | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
May 25, 2022
Set Up A LUXURY PICNIC With Us | Luxury BOHO Picnics | BOHO Aesthetics | Pink Rose' Theme | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 25, 2022
10 Clever Kitchen Shelving Ideas For Living Your Kitchen Up

yt:cc=on,simphome,kitchen shelving idea,storage solution,home decor,top 10

#Clever #Kitchen #Shelving #Ideas #Living #Kitchen
These info below is related to 10 Clever Kitchen Shelving Ideas For Living Your Kitchen Up video
Detail and Credit:

10. Open Shelving idea
9. Camouflage It
8. A DIY Wrought-iron shelving Combo
7. An Enormous Shelving system and Storage idea
6. A Simple Storage shelving idea
5. Above the Table Kitchen shelving system
4. an Easy DIY kitchen Corner Shelving idea
3. Low Hanging kitchen Shelving idea
2. A Minimalist Wall Kitchen shelving idea
1. Floating kitchen shelving idea around the Window

🔔…🔔
Get more interesting list video here:
🔊
vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas

1. ‘wooden logs’?!?!?!

2. Koinonia says:

Thank you for the video and the tips, I'm designing my kitchen and want an open shelf kitchen these were superb ideas. Loved the top to bottom shelving, I can definitely see that in my style and the floating shelves above the island. I'll definitely save this to refer to later.

3. Jesus Christ….I lasted about 45 seconds before giving up. That voice is intolerable.

4. executor966 says:

what an annoying voice

5. If you are looking for something like this, you will find it on the Stodoys website.

6. Very annoying voice. Had to stop watching.

7. ExposedRoot says:

Siri, is that you?

8. I like these idea I always want to do something different I don't want too kitchen cabinets

9. rhysennin says:

The narrator sounds like a robot.

10. E S says:

if the narrator's pronunciation of the 'S' wasn't so hissy sounding i would have been able to watch the whole video un-muted

11. I like how the narrator is so pro she includes all the grammatical errors.

12. rick hall says:

This voice over is HORRIBLE. Lol

13. punam mishra says:

I like it very much,thanks for video.jai Jagannath

14. Robyn Dismon says:

The verbage is unintelligible and should be eliminated entirely!

15. I love it! You explain every step and make it so simple to learn. I bet you're a teacher. Great job! 4:15

16. Tom Bombadil says:

0:18 kitchen with fucking bookshelves are so fucking pretentious.

17. I NEED this in my room! Literally so cute!!! 3:52

18. Hello. Thank you for your video and the lovely ideas . I have a question. Can floating shelves be attached to Tiles ? Won't the weight of the shelves and items over it, loosen or break the tiles ?

19. abram l says:

Yes, loved it, liked it, subscribed to it…! Thank you.

20. kipper1amos says:

I can't wait to take wooden logs, cut them, and screw them to my wall.

21. They may hurt you someday robot girl lol!

22. Jayne Brown says:

Oh yes… this is just what I am doing to my kitchen…. LOVE LOVE LOVE 👍

23. you can start watching at 0:40 and stop at 7:40, no need to spend the whole 10 minutes. All that 7 minutes in between with the robo-talk can be summed up to make floating shelves 🙁

24. These ideas are for a bigger kitchen. My kitchen is small and would not look good. Great for the bigger kitchen.