How to Decorate with Trays: Top 5 Ideas for Decorating with Trays in Your Home | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Como Decorar la habitación de las Niñas al estilo Paris y tips e ideas para organizar la habitación | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
May 24, 2022
Vaulted Ceiling Bedroom Decorating
Vaulted Ceiling Bedroom Decorating | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 24, 2022
How to Decorate with Trays: Top 5 Ideas for Decorating with Trays in Your Home

decorating with trays,how to decorate with trays,tray decoration ideas,tray decor,tray decor for coffee table,home decorating ideas,interior decorating,interior design ideas interior design,home decor,home design,interior design living room,interior design tips,home interior design,bathroom decorating ideas

#Decorate #Trays #Top #Ideas #Decorating #Trays #Home
These are the top 5 areas in your home where you can decorate with trays. Learn how to decorate with trays and well as tray decoration ideas for your living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
✅Get my FREE printable to decorate your home on a budget:

WATCH NEXT
Kitchen Home Decor Haul:
How to Decorate Large Walls:
Faux Plant Decor:
Makeup Drawer Storage:

LET’S CONNECT
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Email: coral@coralhoyt.com

If you want a home you’ll love and feel confident about join me every Thursday for interior design inspiration, DIYs, tips on how to organize, decorating on a budget, holiday and seasonal decor, and a guide to trending styles.
high ledge decorating ideas

1. Bong Queen says:

I just wanna say.. don’t listen to the Karen’s commenting! You have a BEAUTIFUL personality + I think it’s adorable how excited you get about trays 🤪 I’m the same way with baskets! I use baskets for almost everything

2. Judy Kiser says:

Yes i Love trays, i. Just came across your channel and I love your personality attitude and of course your tips& decorating ideas i live in approximately 100 year old log cabin bery beautiful of where its at also the house but its sp outdated and I don't have a Entryway, u just walk through the door and there is the huge livingroom with a stone fireplace top to bottom and i just dont know how to decorate the furniture oh when you come in like i said livingroom and to the left is the stairs& railing is on the left side going upbut dwn stairsyou have that space where the stairs are & there is a half bath.The livingroom is huge & the couch is so far from the fireplace and I thought moving the sofa and accent chair,coffee table more to toward the fireplace and u could feel the heat. So what do you think? I would appreciate your opinion. THANKYOU Coral.
    Love your videos

3. A. says:

Thanks for sharing 👍

4. summer time says:

Nice video but very annoying voice…sheesh.

5. johnnyboyvan says:

Why is your voice so cracky??

6. I would like to see more pictures od the topic instead of looking at a person talking

7. Barbara Ness says:

I love trays! I recently bought one to decoupage to give as a gift.
    Thanks for sharing your ideas!

8. Karyl Debolt says:

I did it too. This is what I used Woodprix designs for

9. Thanks for the print out!😻

10. In my first work I always used Woodglut plans.

11. Vanilla L says:

Your voice is fine. People are so rude

12. Maybe less excited babble and more actual show of the decorated trays may help.

13. Reallllly coool🤟

14. Linda Morgey says:

Woodglut scripts contain most of the woodworking plans you can find.

15. Sophia Low says:

I think you should visit the Stodoys website if you want to do it yourself.

16. D J says:

You have great ideas. Take a breath and speak softly please.

17. A S says:

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing

18. Brandi Donn says:

Love all the ideas!! Oh and the yelling, just shows how excited and passionate you are about what you are talking about. Honestly though, I didn’t think

19. These are great ideas! I like how you said that many items on tray, to the eye, are considered one item. I look at my trays differently now. Can’t wait to try this this weekend

20. Lizzie says:

You’re cute but I can’t listen to someone who is yelling. Okay that’s okay, I’ll mute. Nope really need the dialogue. It must be Covid. You have gotten used to yelling at people 6 feet away?

21. KayMocha says: