How to Make an Easy Christmas Swag for Your Front Door | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com

Detailed Lash Room Tour
Detailed Lash Room Tour | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
May 23, 2022
3 ideas con piña de pino para decorar en Navidad 🎄 Manualidades con piñas
3 ideas con piña de pino para decorar en Navidad 🎄 Manualidades con piñas | ideas de como decorar el arbol de navidad elegante | 55designers.com
May 23, 2022
How to Make an Easy Christmas Swag for Your Front Door

[vid_tags]

#Easy #Christmas #Swag #Front #Door
I had a bin of mixed Christmas greens and I decided to use them to create a swag for my front door!⁣

Join me as I walk you through the process of creating your own swag. Believe me, it’s easy!⁣

Have you ever made a swag for your front door? Let me know in the comments!⁣

Connect with me…
Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Pinterest:
diy grave decoration ideas

1. Af109 says:

Stunning! Thanks so much for sharing your artistic talent!

2. 6 angels says:

Wow so beautiful

3. Arunee S says:

Hi, follow you from home talk . Thanks to share all beautiful ideas.

4. Can you show us how to make what is behind you by the lamp?

5. Hello there
    Am from Fredericksburg va
    Where did you get that pine machine at ???

6. JDP says:

Absolutely beautiful!! You made it look SO EASY and fun to make!

7. Me en cantaría que fue fuera en castellano para realizar la actividad

8. Shayne H says:

The Divine immaculate conception of Augustus Caesar 25th December born 9
    months later 23 september i adopted Capricorn as my star signThe
    doorposts of my house were covered with laurels by public act, and a
    civic crown was fixed above my doorI HAVE ADORNED MY DOOR IN HONOUR OF
    THE SON OF GOD PRINCE OF PEACE The Deeds of the Divine Augustus,In my
    sixth and seventh consulships, when I had extinguished the flames of
    civil war, after receiving by universal consent the absolute control of
    affairs, I transferred the republic from my own control to the will of
    the senate and the Roman people.For this service on my part I was given
    the title of Augustus by decree of the senate, and the doorposts of my
    house were covered with laurels by public act, and a civic crown was
    fixed above my doo

9. Dawn Laurie says:

where would you buy the machine that puts the pegs on ?

10. Beautiful thank you

11. T Ro says:

Stumbled upon ur video and I must say it was very therapeutic to watch. Beautiful work! 😊

12. Teresa Gore says:

Hey from Fremont North Carolina it’s my first time here and I’m loving it ❤️

13. Erika Gomez says:

Absolutely beautiful!! I loved your video.🎄..I'm definitely making this wreath!❤may I ask where you bought your steel picks machine?

14. T C says:

Breath taking

15. Ina Zamorano says:

I like , great 🇵🇦🇵🇦🇵🇦 Frank.👋👋

16. laura elena says:

PONER. SUBTÍTULOS EN ESPAÑOL. CON LETRA. GRANDE. POR. FAVOR , GRACIAS. !!!!

17. I want to be your friend 🥰🎄

18. Me encantan hermosos Gracias gracias gracias bellos todos

19. mabelpillado says:

HERMOSO ESTA PRONTA A LLEGAR UNA DE MIS CELEBRACIONES FAVORITAS, DESDE AHORA LES DESEO A TODOS UNA !FELIZ NAVIDAD¡.
    DESDE CHILE

20. Beautiful! Love your front porch! Thanks for sharing!
    First time and now a subscriber! Rang bell too!

21. Very pretty I love your decor!!💖

22. maryb1618 says:

I never even knew about the pick machine! Awesome.

23. Amiga buenas tardes como estás te felicito hiciste unos adornos hermosos un abrazo soy luz de Colombia

24. Bom dia achei o seu canal bem interessante, pois temos algo em comum. Meu canal no momento é de canto à capela, mas também faço alguns #shorts de artesanatos no canal, vi o seu, gostei, e vou ficar. Parabéns e muito sucesso🎉🎉🎉👏👏👏

25. Very nice video!! Thanks for sharing.

26. Maria Thomas says:

Where did you get your greens?

27. Where did you find such large ornaments like the one on your wreath I've never seen that size it looks very beautiful

28. Danny S. says:

Just a perfect arrangement.

29. Sonia Ortiz says:

Beautiful !!!! where did you buy the steel pick machine … ????

30. Beautiful I would add some pine cones

31. That's what I call creativity!!!
    👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍
    New subscriber!!🤗
    Thanks for sharing
    🙏

32. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

33. Masiel Ramos says:

Beautiful Where can I buy the machine

34. 🧒🙏👍👍👍👍😄🇲🇩

35. Good morning Chloe wat is that small machine you have wat is call ,that is a very good idea to do the ends,and the decor turn out beautiful.Thank you so much for sharing.

36. That is so beautiful how did you hang your garland around your door I have hardy board

37. Where can you find the picks?

38. Eva Salinas says: