Come to my Thanksgiving with Me! | Recipes | Table Decor | Devon Windsor | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Install crown molding and LED lighting strips for indirect lighting the easy way!  Step by Step!
Install crown molding and LED lighting strips for indirect lighting the easy way! Step by Step! | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 23, 2022
Ideas para decorar una salas pequeñas 2 parte - Como Decorar - Tips
Ideas para decorar una salas pequeñas 2 parte – Como Decorar – Tips | ideas para decorar salas pequeñas | 55designers.com
May 23, 2022
Come to my Thanksgiving with Me! | Recipes | Table Decor | Devon Windsor

Recipes,Family,Table Decor,thanksgiving,mode,supermodel,model,devon windsor,devon,devwindsor,model squad,table,prep

#Thanksgiving #Recipes #Table #Decor #Devon #Windsor
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I am so excited to share my Thanksgiving with you guys! Come along with me and see all the work that went into my 40 person dinner! I starting prepping three days before! I also shared each recipe I used with you guys below! Hope you enjoy!
xx

Stuffing-

Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Cranberries-

Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows-

Green Bean Casserole-

Healthy French Onion Dip-

Gravy-

To see more, check out my other socials!

picnic table decorating ideas

1. Lissandra F says:

Did any bugs or flies fly over you guys or the dessert table? My bday is in 3 weeks and I want to do an outdoor dinner just like this but I’m scared of bugs

2. Why do I feel like this chick is an entitled spoon fed trust fund baby? Like bitch u didn’t even cook u had ur minions do it lol 😂

3. Sharon King says:

ELEGANCE !!!🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️!!!

4. I love hiw you kept your kool..i think thats one of the best ingredients

5. Such a great video, it has it all, from prep tips, recipes to decoration and outfit, very helpful, I loved it!!!

6. Excellent spread! You are the VERY FIRST person I’ve come across who hosted as many people as I am about to host this year for Thanksgiving, 2021. I am hosting nearly 40 people. I thought about making one big triangle with the tables and now that I’ve seen your layout, that’s exactly what I’m going to do. The decor and design was simple, yet elegant. Thank you so much for sharing!

7. Wish I had a family like this 😥😤unfortunately no one ever gets together and there is always drama and negativity

8. Very beautiful! Thanks for the great ideas.

9. Omg the final result was amazing!! ❤️❤️Can u please let us know where did u get those clear tall & small vases for your tables as well as the moss, pleaseeeee

10. Jtof says:

The real question… What do you do with guests who are there ALL day?!?!?!?
    How do you entertain them?
    What do you feed them for breakfast and lunch?
    How do you keep them out of the kitchen? lol

11. This has to be one of the worst thanksgiving videos I’ve ever seen!!
    For starters you talk way too much and didn’t do a lot of cooking.

I didn’t need to see your thanksgiving outfit I needed to focus more the food and you really didn’t do that.

Unfortunately worst thanksgiving video ever!! I don’t have any shame saying it I’m just real and honest.

12. Very very elegant.

13. Kim T says:

Our issue is always trying to keep things warm. We get all the food ready and to get everyone to sit down and then do the prayer, and then by the time they get their food; you can tell it's already cooling down. Does anyone have ideas for keeping the food warm????

14. Great cooking tips, I like to have all my vegetables all cut up. When it comes to the onion and celery I cut them the night before. I cook my pies the day before. I do not like to be rushed.. I plan my Thanksgiving dinner so I will not be stressed.

15. Aida Sall says:

Lol why does she keep mentioning that he’s Cuban every 2 seconds… like girl we get it lol – Also, rice & beans is not just a Cuban thing, it’s all Hispanics lol (Dominican over here let’s go !!)

16. SG says:

Omg yum. I'm gonna try desserts

17. Mary Murphy says:

Her sister has a great body and really beautiful smile.

18. Kay Wallace says:

You just talked so much.

19. Brandi says:

Where are your pajamas from?? So cute!!

20. Anna Church says:

Love this vid Devon!! Where are your pajamas from?? OBSESSED!

21. Dyl Pickle says:

So she basically recorded how people prepare Thanksgiving for her while making an intro saying she would take care of most of the things.

22. A Maciel says:

Amazing set up.. was I, the only one that notice, that guy in the black shorts just picked his butt! LOL

23. Oh my goodness, amazing!!!! 😍😍😍😍

24. BOMB.COM says:

Great videos : )

25. Arge MGU says:

Amazing ❤️❤️

26. Zeyna Nd says:

Can you please show us how you made the pecan pie and pumpkin pie? Im european and we don't have these pies, and I always see it on american tv but I just wanna tast it lol. Also your dips look amazing! You should do more cooking videos!

27. I'm Yours says:

House tour pls!!

28. Do a house tour its so cool!!

29. Not saying that she is a good cook, but I believe she is better off with a cooking channel than a model.

30. I love that bed thing in the pool

31. Caitlin G says:

This is so random but could you please tell me where your angular vases are from with the red roses in the kitchen?? I've been obsessed ever since I first watched this video and have been trying to find them to recreate this look in my kitchen

32. sany says:

Omg is that ur house

33. Rizky Arifin says:

Good Cook Recipe. I send you love from Indonesia.

34. ATMOSPHERE says:

I want a house tour! awesome!

35. BOMB.COM says:

Beautiful, Devon, just beautiful <<3 =)

36. Lara M says:

Wow ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ everything is so beautiful. of course we would expect nothing less for DESSERT from a girl from St. Louis.