30 UNBELIEVABLE STONE HACKS AND DIYs | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com

LASH TECH PRIVATE SUITE/OFFICE TOUR + MINI MUST HAVES
LASH TECH PRIVATE SUITE/OFFICE TOUR + MINI MUST HAVES | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
May 22, 2022
Como Decorar una Sala de Navidad 🎄 Facil y Elegante | Típs Ideas | Christmas Livingroom decor | ideas de como decorar el arbol de navidad elegante | 55designers.com
May 22, 2022
30 UNBELIEVABLE STONE HACKS AND DIYs

5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,stones and pebbles,pebble,stone,how to relax,how to,make create,design,relaxation mat,pebbles mat,stones mat,antistress mat,anti-stress mat,decor,decorate,decoration,home,garden,flower pot,plant pot,planters,homemade

#UNBELIEVABLE #STONE #HACKS #DIYs
There’s just too many genius ideas you can make with simple stones and pebbles!
You can create amazing pebble mat to relax your feet, make adorable decoration for planters, you can even make crosses and noughts game and dominoes, plus you can add some nail polish to make it even better!
Let’s get creative! 🙂

—————————————————————————————-
Our Social Media:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

The Bright Side of Youtube:

—————————————————————————————-
For more videos and articles visit:
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.

The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
diy grave decoration ideas

1. 3:19 I adore this stone family! What about you guys?

2. Ana Madrid says:

What are those pencils or 🖍 crayons are called?

3. Neku amina pedha ante lekapothe mental aa cheppu

4. T A says:

glue name? for bowl?

5. Liz Byrne says:

Great ideas! We live near the ocean in Nicaragua and there are always plenty of stones! Thank you🤗

6. info on adhesives and paints used please

7. कलर कोनसा युज करना हैं

8. DEBRA naif says:

Esto me encantó….me re gustó

9. I want to try some but don't know how will they turn out … Scared though

10. Hadal Blue says:

3:19 I love the stone family too! And i also use small cube crystal pieces as my game pieces ❤️😁

11. Wow kya craft hai….

12. PREETI GUPTA says:

This is 20th May 2021 Date this is correct 🙏

13. nice work💗💗💗💗💗💗

14. You guys are liar you says this is a 5-minute craft but this video is 6 minutes

15. I purchased my stone's
    At Lows.
    Home Depo.
    Garden shops
    Land scape supplies.
    River banks

16. Michelle C. says:

I like the stone cactus and stone people!!

17. I'll admit it, I'm a stoner.

18. ST GAMER says:

From where these ideas come in you guys???🤔🤔

19. ST GAMER says:

What a jugard

20. Id like to know what kind of glue shes uh using in that skinny tube

21. JoshuaW says:

Beautiful 🤩

22. They come from garden shops mainly, or Bunnings in Australia.

23. This AMAZING Woman is a rock genius

24. I didn't realize rocks could be safely heated without exploding, haha! I want to try this but don't know what was used to paint the rock. Ordinary wax crayon?

25. Bhincihc dkihvlhiv

26. I am a stone hearted guy and a fun fact that my heart is useful….sigh

27. Heating stones in oven – at 350 degrees Celsius?! What kind of an oven is that? Mine goes up to only 270 degrees.

28. All these ideas are really creative ,but where did you get these smooth stones from?

29. what is the size of the canvas bag for tic tac toe?

30. Well there's 6 and a half minutes I'll never get back!

31. 0:30 I would never waste my nail paints like this and it's not looking good at all
    😦😦.
    1:50 It's looking cute 🥰🥰.
    3:00 🤮🤮🤮🤮.
    4:30 It's also looking cute 🥰🥰.
    4:45 Wonderful idea 🧐🧐.
    The video was just okay, but I hate 0:30 And 3:00 😕😕👎👎.