Farmhouse | Tuscan | French Country 3 Tier Tray Lazy Susan Diy 2019 | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

EASY Mother's Day Cake Using an Open Star Tip
EASY Mother's Day Cake Using an Open Star Tip | mothers day cake decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 21, 2022
HSN | Samsung Electronics - Tracfone 05.07.2022 - 02 AM
HSN | Samsung Electronics – Tracfone 05.07.2022 – 02 AM | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 22, 2022
Farmhouse | Tuscan | French Country 3 Tier Tray Lazy Susan Diy 2019

crafting,crafts,diy,How to,Tutorial,Crafting,Farmhouse Tuscan French Country 3 Tier Tray Lazy Susan Diy 2019,Farmhouse 3 tier tray,French Country 3 Tier Tray,Tuscan 3 Tier Tray,Tuscan Diy,French Country Diy,Farmhouse Diy,How to make a 3 tier tray,3 tier tray Diy

#Farmhouse #Tuscan #French #Country #Tier #Tray #Lazy #Susan #Diy
In this Farmhouse Tuscan French Country 3 Tier Tray Lazy Susan Diy 2019, I show how I Make a 3 tier tray that is also a lazy Susan. I make the tray out of 1/2 inch plywood. Next, I paint the wood with Waverly chalk paint in Hazel Nut and dry brush it with Waverly chalk paint in Cashew. I show how easy and inexpensive it is make a custom 3 tier tray that is also a lazy Susan. This tray is perfect for French Country, Farmhouse or Tuscan decor.

MATERIALS NEEDED:

1/2 inch plywood
Three 3/4 Galvanized Floor Flange from the plumbing section at Lowe’s.
Two 3/4 x 6 Galvanized Steel pipe nipples from plumbing section at Lowe’.
Everbilt Lazy Susan turntable from Lowe’.
Rust-Oleum Hammered spray paint in Brown from Lowe’.
Waverly chalk paint in Hazel Nut from Walmart.
Waverly chalk paint in Cashew from Walmart.
Screws :
For base to lazy Susan 1/4 in – 20 x 1 inch machine screws two packs from Lowe’
Bottom tier #10 x 1/2 inch wood screws
Middle Tier 1/4 in-20 x 1 1/4 inch machine screws two packs from Lowe’s.
Top tier #8 x 1/2 inch wood screws from Lowe’s.
Hot glue gun is what I used and gorilla glue.
Screw driver
Tape measure
Ratchet

MEASUREMENTS:

Base for Lazy Susan is 11 3/8 a little over.
Bottom tier 17 3/4
Middle tier 14 1/2
Top tier 11 3/8

Follow me on Instagram:

For serious business inquiries: desertdune.tr@gmail.com

Connect with me @ The Magnolia Housewife
P.O. Box 11973
Pensacola, FL 32514
3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. Sara Dempsay says:

OMGoush. I love it.

2. Audrey says:

Great idea however too much time on the minutia. I would rather not spend time watching you tighten screws or spread paint. Please consider editing or fast motion to omit the repetitive tasks. Thank you.

3. Great ,great job !! Just love it !!! U r very talented .

4. Debbie Bart says:

I love love love it

5. Ray702 says:

You’re a bad @$$!

6. Trina Pullum says:

I didn't understand where you got the wooden ring that you put on the top of each tier.

7. ors ors says:

That $119 platter is starting to look like a real bargain.

8. Beautiful tray! How or where did you get the round wooden rings to form the lip of each Tier? Did you cut them yourself or buy them?

9. I have a kitchen counter that has become a 'catch all counter', and have been dreaming of a 3 tier Lazy Susan. Very good video! Thank you kindly for posting. At about the 7 minute mark you got a thumbs up from me and a subscriber too!
    Mike

10. Pat Hanuman says:

WOW, that's quite the project! It turned out beautiful. I love watching your videos. I can't wait to see how you decorate it for the seasons. 🙂

11. Rose Petals says:

Omg, this is awesome 👌. Every holiday it would be out, decorated. Thanks for sharing. Loved it.

12. I'd use wood glue not hot glue.
    I found a turn disc at goodwill 😁.50c
    Just spray a small brush an dab the screws.

13. Betty Pierce says:

Great video! Very detailed and clear. Hugs and kisses to Maggie. 🦴🐶🦴

14. Ruth Soger says:

Ok, I may have missed it, but where did the the piece to give it a lip come from?

15. Tiara Rozell says:

It’s exactly what I have been wanting. So going to make this. Thank you.

16. Very good, you make it seems that is very easy to make.

17. Fritula 6 says:

Your homemade product is high quality… seeing the components you are using. Thank you for your good job.

18. You are amazing,love all your ideas and crafts

19. Sonia Ortiz says:

I love it and that's one sturdy tier tray I want to definitely make that its beautiful thank you for sharing

20. Judy Morrel says:

Absolutly amazing. Beautiful

21. Carol P says:

Beautiful, love it love it. You did a super job putting it together. Can't wait to see how you decorate 🙂☺️ it.

22. Nice job! Really like this. All the pre-drilling makes alot of sense. Good job on husband's part.

23. Sooo beautiful!! I need this lol

24. Diane Gomez says:

I just love your three tiered tray it looks amazing I always wanted one and I will be making one as well thank you for sharing and God bless.

25. Becky Lynn says:

$50 ??. I can by one already made.. You did do a great job though.. 🤗

26. Angie Welch says:

Ok gotta try this. I'm sure after I get mine finished, I'll be needing to make at least 1 or 2 for my daughters. These would come in handy and look so nice at children's birthday parties. Great job 👍

27. Love it! And love how strong it is ❤

28. Wow just wow love it!

29. Mandie Bonez says:

I absolutely love this!! It's so beautiful,😍 antique wax would of been gorgeous, my opinion, I think it would of brought out that natural grain 😉😁

30. Very nice as always. Great job. TFS Happy Valentines Day…