DIY Quick Easy Rose Flower Wreath | Memorial Wreath | Wedding Wreath | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com

LASH VLOG: I FOUND MY NEW LASH SUITE | LASH ROOM TOUR | TEE AND LASH TEE
LASH VLOG: I FOUND MY NEW LASH SUITE | LASH ROOM TOUR | TEE AND LASH TEE | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
May 19, 2022
TENDENCIAS DE DECORACIÓN NAVIDAD 2021/ESTILOS Y COLORES ARBOLES NAVIDEÑOS
TENDENCIAS DE DECORACIÓN NAVIDAD 2021/ESTILOS Y COLORES ARBOLES NAVIDEÑOS | ideas de como decorar el arbol de navidad elegante | 55designers.com
May 19, 2022
DIY Quick Easy Rose Flower Wreath | Memorial Wreath | Wedding Wreath

diy wreath,dollar tree wreath,diy spring wreath,diy wreaths for front door,diy wreath ideas,diy wreath bow tutorial,tutorial wreath making,flower wreath diy,flower wreath centers,diy spring summer wreath,wedding wreaths for front door,wedding wreath tutorial,wedding wreaths for church doors,memorial day wreaths to make,funeral wreath making,funeral wreath diy,elegant flower wreath,rustic wedding wreaths,wreath ideas for funerals

#DIY #Quick #Easy #Rose #Flower #Wreath #Memorial #Wreath #Wedding #Wreath
In this video, I’m sharing one of the easiest wreaths to make, a DIY Rose Wreath on styrofoam base. This compact wreath is elegant and perfect for weddings, showers, memorials and more. Feel free to change up the flower colors to match your occasion or season.

How many flowers did I use? I used lots of flowers and depending on the size of your flower heads and wreath base will determine how many flowers you’ll need. In order to gauge the quantity, hold your flower bush up to the wreath and estimate how many will be needed for 1/4 of your wreath and then multiply that number by 4 to fill the whole wreath.

#wreaths #southerncharmwreaths #decor

You can also find me here:
🌺FREE GIFT – 9 Ways to Make a Bow:
🌺BLOG:
🌺 WREATH MAKING OF THE MONTH CLUB:
🌺 MY Biz INNER CIRCLE:
🌺 SHOP:
🌺 INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK: southerncharmwreaths
🌺PINTEREST: southernwreaths

🌺DISCLOSURE🌺
~This video could contain some affiliate links for your convenience. I could make a few cents any time you click an affiliate link if you end up purchasing. Full disclosure!

~This video is NOT sponsored. Unless stated otherwise, I purchase all of the items shown in my videos. ALL thoughts and opinions are my own and always 100% honest. I will never recommend anything to you that I don’t use myself.
diy grave decoration ideas

1. Hii love this ❤️ can you tell me how many flowers did you use please? X

2. Hey I was wondering if you know about how many flowers you used to make this I want to make this project and wondering how many flowers I should buy ? I hope you have a Merry Christmas

3. caddy p says:

Could these be put on your front door and stay outside for a few months?

4. Ur always the bomb 💣 lol love it im gonna do a yellow one for a funeral

5. Rosie Zavala says:

Great job, you have given me an idea for my daughter's wedding and even a foral arrangement for my Mother, God rest her soul. Thank you, God bless.

6. I know this is an older video Julie, I have a Bridal Shower I will be making this for. Thank you for your tutorials!! You make it easier for me to follow.

7. Thank you so much. Because I had to do a wreath for one of my son co-worker. And you made it very easy and very understanding. I think I would of chose purple. Purple is my favorite color.

8. Candy Harris says:

Where do you get your flowers?

9. joe Clocky says:

beautiful.. what is the glue called in the UK please ?

10. I'd like to make a wreath for my late husband where he dies on remembrance day in Canada Nov 11 that was four years ago and what you did is so easy that I can make one him. Thank you, Leah

11. Just came across this and love it beautiful and easy

12. How do you hang the foam wreath?

13. Anuja Deore says:

Are the flowers natural or artificial?

14. The white flowers are so elegant and classic on this wreath and I love that. Deep pinks would be nice too.

15. This is absolutely beautiful! Do you make custom wreaths? I found one that I loved online, and it's sold out. Could I send the picture to you and you would be able to make it custom?

16. cathy says:

Very nice…

17. lilyashagirl says:

What kind of glue are you using?? I love the fact that its preheated & so quick and easy to use. It turned out Beautifully. You found these Florals at DT??? Sorry 4 the ??? I get so Motivated when I watch your vids… TFS 😊🙌❤

18. What kind of glue was used?

19. making three for behind my bed pink then three for Christmas .Green

20. I love this! It turned out so beautifully. I am interested in a peony in a dusty rose or something like that. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

21. It is beautiful with the white flowers and best part was on how easy it is to make it. Thank you 😊

22. I love this wreath! I also love the color, so versatile. Change up the bow, new wreath. How many flowers approximately did you use? Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity

23. Pat Max says:

Ditch the Patriotic bow. I would keep it plain.

24. Will have to try and make one

25. Julie, where did you get your rose bushes? They are gorgeous.

26. Hi Julie, was going thru my emails and I saw you email to me about your sons graduation. A beautiful story of his birth, faith and hope that Our Lord gave to you and your son that he has a degree in Civil Engineer. God bless you and your son and his achievement.Yes we have a lot to be thankful for, especially our children.

27. How many bunches of flowers are necessary?

28. Hi Julie love the wreath so beautiful and elegant

29. As a qualifying florist , I think that, that's beautiful. I love this artificial concept Julie. You're very good at what you do. Thank you. X

30. rosie9057 says:

Hi Julie that is so pretty that would look great at the bottom of a Eiffel Tower vase for a communion. Would you add little bows all around it periodically or nothing at all. Any suggestions??

31. Love it, it is so gorgeous…. Thanks for sharing.

32. DelfyDelilah says:

Gorgeous wreath! So simple and Beautiful. Julie Thank you for sharing 😊

33. MsHarleychic says:

Absolutely gorgeous A+ all across. I would do it all in white

34. I would use purple lavender and white

35. Chris Garvey says:

That is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

36. Beautiful and elegant 👏🏽🙏🏽👍🏽🌸🌺

37. Hi Julie how are you.?This wreath is so elegant, especially the white flowers.like you mentioned, it’s is great as a centerpiece. Thank you for showing this gorgeous creation. 👍👍❤️❤️🌸🌸🇺🇸🇺🇸

38. Beautiful wreath. Thanks for sharing.

39. Her Highness says:

What kind of glue do you use?

40. I LOVE this wreath! Easy Easy