Basement Pole Design Ideas (hiding basement support columns) | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com

NEW! SPRING TABLESCAPE || OUTDOOR DECORATING IDEAS
NEW! SPRING TABLESCAPE || OUTDOOR DECORATING IDEAS | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 18, 2022
DIY Grave decoration with spruce cone flowerpot and ribbon flowers (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #629
DIY Grave decoration with spruce cone flowerpot and ribbon flowers (ENG Subtitles) – Speed up #629 | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 18, 2022
Basement Pole Design Ideas (hiding basement support columns)

support columns,how to hide basement poles,basement design ideas,how to design a basement,how to finish a basement,eddie case,basement finishing man,basement man,basement support poles,basement suppot columns,hide a basement pole,how to frame basement poles,how to frame out a basement column

#Basement #Pole #Design #Ideas #hiding #basement #support #columns
DIY BASEMENT FINISHING COURSE:

Have Eddie Case Design Your Finished Basement!

FREE Finished Basement Pre-Construction-Prep Course! CLICK HERE:

My Basement Finishing Success System Go Here:

In this short video I will show you great ways to hide your basement support columns cleverly! It’s all about the finished basement DESIGN!!

MY FRAMING TOOLS:

*VIDEO/CAMERA GEAR*

MAIN CAMERA:
LENS:
MIC:
DRONE:
SHOTGUN MIC:

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.
basement wall decor ideas

1. Jared says:

Hi Eddie, how do you frame around a 4” lally column? This is what I’ve got. Do I make thicker walls?

2. Thanks Eddie, Between you and Home Reno Vision, you have helped me reno my basement myself. I so appreciate you.

3. Mr.ReefTank says:

IF you have vinyl plank flooring already down do you still need to use pressure treated on the baseplate? Concrete was sealed and then the floor was laid.

4. about2flip says:

You probably answered this already, my apologies if you did. You shot the ram shot nails into the metal pole? did you need specials nails for that? Also how high did you make the half wall?

5. CJ Foster says:

Why don’t the 2x4s that sandwich the columns need to be sitting on treated lumber?

6. dotman 133 says:

Shouldn't the wood on the poles be treated? They run down to the floor.

7. K says:

So great to see you posting again.
    I am actually ready to finish my basement but I will be hiring a contractor.
    I have enjoyed your videos because not only do you provide great design ideas you do a excellent job explaining things so I can understand what the people I hire will be doing.

8. Thanks for the video- any chance ever to do one with fire stop. I live in NJ and my code ask for fire stop

9. Bob Huber says:

Good to see you’re back! I finished my basement about two years ago and your videos were integral in getting the job done. Couldn’t have done it without you!

10. Love your stuff! I have a good sized basement to finish.

11. Enzo says:

Great timing. I keep thinking about how I want my basement finished.

12. mikefromtx says: