3 tier whipped cream wedding cake | non fondant wedding cake designs | Cake spacer with lights | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

MOTHER’S DAY CAKE IDEA [ Melted Chocolate Design]
MOTHER’S DAY CAKE IDEA [ Melted Chocolate Design] | mothers day cake decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 16, 2022
Wow your neighbors with this front door idea!
Wow your neighbors with this front door idea! | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 16, 2022

anniversary cake decorating ideas,anniversary cake ideas,anniversary cake recipe,birthday cake,cake decorating,cake decorating ideas,cake recipe,cake stand,cake tutorial,chocolate cake,chocolate cake recipe,drip cake,flower cake,gold drip,how to,how to make a wedding cake,how to make whipped cream,how to whip cream,satisfying cake decorating,sponge cake,sponge cake recipe,tiered cake,vanilla cake,wedding cake,whipped cream recipe

#tier #whipped #cream #wedding #cake #fondant #wedding #cake #designs #Cake #spacer #lights
Easy cake designs/decoration

#cakedecoation #easycakedecoration #whippedcreamweddingcakes #weddingcake

Heart cake spacer:

rice paper:

Gold drip:

Comment below ur doubts related to this cake will surely revert back 😉

Do Like, share & subscribe

Follow my other social media platforms:

Instagram:

Facebook:
3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. poonam more says:

Beautiful ❤️

2. How does the cake holds the iron bar weight

3. Wow can u plz share me recipe of cake spong

4. Priya Bhagat says:

Amezing.. cake price

5. Farha Ali says:

Did u made golden drip or its readymade which you get in market

6. Rimpy Thakur says:

What's these artificial flowers called?

7. Mix Model says:

Is it the same cream which we use for decorating the cake। Whipped Cream made from Whip powder can also be use for filling the cake layers

8. What is the customer rate please

9. What is the name of wipping cream

10. Iti Varshney says:

hi just wanted to know you directly put stand on the second tier??? will it not get slipped from the tier?

11. HYPER GAMER says:

Amazing cake 🤩
    Please do let me know how did u deliver each tier separately n stack in the venue is it

12. really it's an Amazing cake….😋👌👌

13. Awesome … from where did you buy this floating ring?

14. How u delivered? Seperately ?

15. Madhuri Jain says:

How to deliver cake customer ?

16. Hello mam , you just earned a new subscriber with this awesome video , can you please tell me how to pack this cake for delivery?

17. The lighting works on electricity ?

18. Swagata Ojha says:

Pl make a video on two-tier moving train cake

19. Ma'am do you use any stabiliser in whipping Cream in summers? And how do you give this cake to your Clients means in what type of boxes?

20. What whipping cream use?

21. Hey how should I take this to wedding venue? Assembled or different tiers in different boxes? And how long I can keep whipped cream cake outside?

22. Hey how can I take this to wedding venue? Assembled or tiers differently I won’t use the stand tho

23. My stand is heavy what should I do ? How should I balance my cake?

24. Hey, does the stand break the middle layer from the weight after certain time?

25. Hiiii mam what's tin size u take and how many kg this cake and what's selling price this cake ?