Luxury Picnic Business | New Picnic Tables, Shopping Tips, & Mock Set Up | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com

😍 Ideas para decorar un baño pequeño con poco presupuesto | Decoraciones para el baño | | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
May 15, 2022
15 IDEAS PARA DECORAR SALAS MODERNAS Y ELEGANTES AUNQUE SEAN PEQUEÑAS CON DECORACIÓN DE INTERIORES | ideas para decorar salas pequeñas | 55designers.com
May 15, 2022
Luxury Picnic Business | New Picnic Tables, Shopping Tips, & Mock Set Up

luxury picnic business,pop up picnic business,mock set up for picnics,luxury picnics,Small business picnics,picnic tables,sip and paint night

#Luxury #Picnic #Business #Picnic #Tables #Shopping #Tips #amp #Mock #Set
HI it’s Janet:)
Today I am sharing my new tables, some helpful tips and a mock set up for my luxury picnic business.

Table Tutorial I watched:

Thank you for watching!
XOXO
Janet:)
#Luxurypicnicbusiness #luxurypicnics

Don’t forget to Subscribe & Like
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @shewandersinstyle @xoxopicnics
Visit my Website:
picnic table decorating ideas

1. Gale Garcia says:

I love your set up, I have a client who ask for a sip and paint picnic. I wanted to ask if there’s ever been a problem regarding paint spills and mess all over the table and placemats?

2. Do you have a video on how you set up the teepee?

3. Mary E says:

What size is your table. Or if anyone knows pls let me know.

4. MsQueenB2 says:

I had the idea to add a paint and sip theme to my lux picnics also but I'm not so sure about the table or settings getting ruined by paint. Have you experienced this or how do you prevent it ?

5. AymeeKay says:

Thank you for your video! Very helpful tips. Do you offer catering/food or do the guests bring themselves? If so, did you have to get a type of permit for that? My cousin and I are in the works of starting a beach picnic business in California

6. Simply Michelle built a great table. Yours is nice as well.

7. Rose Rose says:

Asi con toy y sus mañas no se la
    Fuckaef.Uno 🎅

Megan: "Hotter"
    Hopi: "Sweeter"
    Joonie: "Cooler"
    Yoongi: "Butter"

Son unos de los mejores conciertos
    , no puede ir pero de tan solo verlos desde pantalla, se que estuvo sorprendente.

8. I loved this video. Never thought about the paint and sip night but I love it new subscriber. Just getting started and did my first shopping haul last night tfs

9. Angel Quindo says:

Hi Janet! Can you tell us where you got your canopy? err if you made it, how? Thank you!

10. I am thinking to move to San Antonio from Boston I will definitely have you set up a picnic for me and my friends 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

11. I am in love with this set up you are amazing 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

12. You are doing amazing job you are brilliant 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I love your aesthetic 🌸🌸🌸

13. You are doing AWESOME, take a deep breath and don’t over think the organization part, I am not organized but when I am setting up things somewhow everything comes out nice almost naturally. I am more like you I think about having everything I need rather than organize, the more stuff you have the flexible your work will be because you can always switch things around or replace or just play around with color palettes. The more stuff I have the more comfortable I feel lol

14. I'm starting my own picnic business in 2 months. I'm so nervous and excited.

15. Do you do any kind of mentoring? I want to start and don't know how.

16. Dutch V. says:

You can do it Jan!!! (the 30)

17. Sierra Leone says:

Love your contact … wondering if you can post you're a tent set up

18. Tia J says:

Love your setup and luxury picnic business. Do the clients get paint all over your beautiful items? 🌸

19. Thank you so much for the video! It was exactly what I've been questioning as I start my own picnic business. I was really interested in adding a paint and sip option as well but didn't know if I needed an alcohol liscense or something. Do you know any information on that? It's hard to find online since picnic businesses are still new

20. Sun Bun says:

What are your thoughts on fresh or fake flowers?

21. Hello from Texas , looks beautiful. I’m barely starting out myself as well. Any advice on where I can get permits for making my own charcuterie board. My sister lives in Austin I’ll be telling her about you. Blessings