LASH ROOM TOUR | Sophie Eilean | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com

Basement design ideas 2021//finished and unfinished basement/basement living room layout decorating | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
May 15, 2022
How to make a standing cross arrangement
How to make a standing cross arrangement | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 15, 2022
LASH ROOM TOUR | Sophie Eilean

LASH ROOM TOUR | Sophie Eilean | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com

room,travel,makeup,vacation,haircolor,kenra,lashextensions,vlogs,comfy,grwm,lashes,lash,blonde,haircut,hairstylist,work,tiktok,boho,hair,cook,beauty,decor,balayage

#LASH #ROOM #TOUR #Sophie #Eilean
Hey lash babes! Thanks for tuning into today’s lash with me video! Let me know if you have any other lash related video requests! 💕

Here’s all the lash products I use :

-bath & body works hand sanitizers

– gel pads 100 Pairs Set,Under Eye Pads,Comfy and Cool Under Eye Patches Gel Pad for Eyelash Extensions Eye Mask Beauty Tool
– Lash spoolies AKStore 100 PCS Disposable Eyelash Brushes Mascara Wands Eye Lash Eyebrow Applicator Cosmetic Makeup Brush Tool Kits (White-Pink)
– Lip wands AKStore 100 Pcs Disposable Lip Brushes Make Up Brush Lipstick Lip Gloss Wands Applicator Tool Makeup Beauty Tool Kits (Pink)
– Nexxcare skin tape Nexcare Sensitive Skin Tape, 1-inch by 4 yards, 6 Rolls
– Micro brush swabs 200 Pcs Microblading Micro Swab Lint Tattoo Permanent Brushes, Pink, by OKDEALS
– Pink tweezers VNDEFUL 2 Pcs Pink Stainless Steel Tweezers for Eyelash Extensions, Straight and Curved Tip Tweezers Nippers, False Lash Application Tools
– Nano mister nanyu
– Mini fan YIMART Portable Rechargeable Electric Bladeless USB Mini Air Conditioning Refrigeration Blower Dryer Fan for Eyelash Extension (Pink)
– Dental mirror BEYELIAN Makeup Mirror for…
– Rainbow tweezers Set of 8 Piece Stainless Steel…
– Lash sealant
– Lash detox
– Lash tile
– Lash pillow
– Tape dispenser
– lens Xenvo Pro Lens Kit for iPhone, Samsung, Pixel, Macro and Wide Angle Lens with LED Light and Travel Case

lash room decor ideas

1. Wanting to be a lash technician and i need room ideas and came across this video xx ur room is so organised 😍

2. Kasey Usher says:

where is the client lash cards & filing folder from ?

3. kenzee says:

why a nebulizer ? i’m a new lash tech and that’s the first time i’ve seen someone have it on their cart

4. Laura s says:

Are you able to provide the link as to where u purchased your lash light? Thank you

5. Techie Girl says:

Love the video……sooo dislike the music in the background 🙁 Had to mute and put subtitles on

6. Hi Came across your video where did you get your certification from?

7. AyyRubi says:

Where did you get the the lash chart that you use for you clients?

8. Cake Boss says:

Whats your fave lash glue?

9. Where did you get the cute pencil holder with lashes on it? On your desk 🙂

10. You said you have been lashing for about 2 years but you have 3 months of Cosmetology school left. How were you able to do lashes without being a licensed Cosmetologist first? I'm in Cosmetology school right now and would love to start practicing lashes on friends and family but I don't want to get in any kind of legal trouble in doing so before I have my Cosmetology license. Can you share the rules that allowed you do to lashes before you were a licensed Cosmetologist?

11. Grace Gomez says:

Where can I buy the lash shampoo????

12. 2 kids says:

WoW Very nice. Thank You 🙏🏻 can you tell me a little more about after you got certificate and then you can do eyelash for your client at home and don’t need State license ? Or how to start to do like you ? Thank You

13. Kadaay says:

beautiful room!

14. what is the brand of the sterilizer you use for your tweezers ? 🙂

15. So roughly how much did you spend? I’m new to this and I want to start an lash business

16. “I know what’s in here, it’s just a matter of finding it” is a serious mood !!
    Lmao my clients hear me rummaging through them if I run out of a size lmao.

17. does anyone know what acetone is for?

18. Jaylaluciaxo says:

UPDATE: I bought the steralizer, it's absolutely amazing! as are ALL Bella Lash products, just a shame that they are a US company. I was wondering if toy are able to send me the contact information for restful soul soaps please?

19. Jaylaluciaxo says:

In absolute love with these bags for aftercaremade bags, where did you purchase them? also does restful soul soaps have a website or IG handle? TY in advance <3

20. Gns Ara says:

Thank you so much for you lash videos. They are so inspiring for someone like me who is just starting out 🙂