DIY BASEMENT MAKEOVER 2021 | Basement Finish From Scratch | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com

Treats For MOTHER'S DAY! | How To Cake It Step By Step
Treats For MOTHER'S DAY! | How To Cake It Step By Step | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 15, 2022
LASH ROOM TOUR | LASH SUITE TOUR : CLIENTS
LASH ROOM TOUR | LASH SUITE TOUR : CLIENTS | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
May 16, 2022
DIY BASEMENT MAKEOVER 2021 | Basement Finish From Scratch

basement makeover,diy basement makeover,basement makeover on a budget,full basement makeover,room makeover,room makeover 2021,aesthetic room makeover,before and after,finishing basement ideas,how to finish basement,basement finish from scratch,basement renovation

#DIY #BASEMENT #MAKEOVER #Basement #Finish #Scratch
Download the Popsa app here:
DIY Basement Finishing Completely From Scratch to Finish 2021
Insulation, Framing, Drywall, Painted Ceiling, New Flooring, Storage Room

Extreme Room Makeovers:
Products:
Rug: NUNEZ60
Desk:
Pull Out Sofa:

Instagram: I’m just a mom standing in front of her laundry, simply asking it to fold itself email: carissacleansitall@gmail.com
basement wall decor ideas

1. Several months of work in a few minutes!! Like for Nick and his hours of hard work on this πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

2. Maeve Howard says:

I love this πŸ™‚ What paint colour did you use?

3. good vibe says:

Great video 😊 how much total budget of that basement?

4. I like the industrial ceiling. Glad you showed that because I was actually looking for a nice way to one.
    Thanks for posting

5. dee jenkins says:

I Have a question do u deal with any dust or debri in the basement ?

6. What size is that rug? 🀩

7. Warren Smith says:

Thank you Carissa? should the walls be done first or the flooring?

8. Queen TQ says:

How much did this typically cost?

9. NStill Media says:

Do you have a link to the flooring?

10. M JS says:

Great!
    Did you need a permission to finish the basement?😍

11. Amazing job, guys! I'm so jealous. I want to attempt this but I'd be doing it on my own and it would take forever. So worth it though! Congrats! πŸ‘

12. Video Starts at 2:41, you’re welcome.

13. kgoldric says:

Were you able to spray the beams with a paint gun or was that all brushed by hand? Maybe you could get rollers up there?

14. Gemini22 says:

looking forward to completing my basement

15. Wife: The basement's basically gonna be an office space so Nick can have more quiet for his work.

Also Wife: So we have this shelf and I thought it would be a really good idea to put some of the kid's toys here.

Lol πŸ˜† Just thought that was hilarious. Well don't sell yourself short. Take credit. Nick couldn't do what he does without your vision and you still helped paint on top of that.. All of your projects turned out awesome.

16. Athina says:

Amazing job!!!

17. Basement looks great. Did you guys go through the permitting process and how hard was it? Going to start on my basement next year.

18. I like that you took out the window it looks more modern

19. Deku says:

about how much did it cost??

20. MEGA says:

The floor is to die for. very nice job

21. Paige Rosner says:

There are a lot of things I'm willing to do in DIY but mudding and sanding is not one of them. It is always worth hiring a professional to do that, as far as I'm concerned. Such a grueling and messy task. Nick did such an awesome job!

22. Hi! Great video – may I ask why you decided to colour match with Sherwin williams on your paint? Is it less expensive that way?

23. What kind of vapor lock paint and system did you use?

24. MrHatt7777 says:

Looks great. Add some panels to the sill plate to cover up the insulation and also crown moulding, it will look very nice

25. mareit says:

Cool! You inspired me to make my basement!