LASH ROOM TOUR | GOING OUT WITH A BANG! 2020 | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com

Cement Block  wall Pallet Wood Covering - DIY
Cement Block wall Pallet Wood Covering – DIY | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
May 13, 2022
How to Make GRAVE SLAb / Making Kaber Slab / Kaber wali phrikessy banate hy.Cement Slab | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 13, 2022
LASH ROOM TOUR | GOING OUT WITH A BANG! 2020

Eyelashroomtour,Volume lashes,Hybrid lashes,Lashwithme,lash room tour,Lash with me,Studio tour,boho decor,eyelash studio tour,Mega volume lashes,Small business,Eyelash extensions,pink lover,Yoyis beauty,eyelash tutuorial,Classic lashes,Yoyis inspired me,eyelash application,lux lashes,Career dream,Lash studio,chic lashes,Lashify,Lashing,Eyelash artist

#LASH #ROOM #TOUR #BANG
Hi babe! Today’s video is completely different from anything I’ve ever done on my channel. I am bringing you into my life as a lash artist in Texas and I am going to show you everything in my lash studio. I look forward to bringing you along my lashing journey for the next years to come and teaching you something new or interesting that I may do different than main stream Lashing techniques. I hope you enjoy this video and if you do please subscribe to my channel and give this video a thumbs up! And if you want to make sure that you see all my upcoming videos, click the notification bell so that you will be notified every time I upload a new video!

AMAZON STORE FRONT:

CANVA: (How I design all of my marketing)

BUSINESS CARDS:

xX Melina B.

————————————————————
Let’s be Friends + Connect with me!
————————————————————

I N S T A G R A M :

T I K T O K :

L I N K T R E E :

LIKEtoKNOW.it:
lash room decor ideas

1. Is very cute! 🤎

2. Leslie Diaz says:

Weird question what size are your pictures??

3. can you make a video of your lash bed? and showing how it rises and lowers? thank you🥰

4. Where are your wooden shelves from 😍😍

5. Hi Melina! Where is the rug from?? I loved it!

6. Thanks for this video. I recently just got licienced to do lash extensions here in Texas. Your studio is beautiful

7. Wow love the room It's cute, clea and pretty, love also the color.😘

8. FreeArt says:

what is the measurements for the room?

9. Love this room tour! Thanks for sharing. Where are the business card holders from? So cute!

10. can you do a video of how to use the ipad instead of regulr papers? i dont have much space, so i would love to have everything online! thanks

11. Techie Girl says:

Love the video, speak up a little though please

12. Hi I love your lash bed ❤️, can you please give me the name or link to find it ?

13. Diana Lemus says:

Where did you get the frames for your license?

14. Jaylaluciaxo says:

I like re watch this, for inspo. honestly lash cart tour please! room update tour if any changes & how you make your lash bath? 🙂

15. Where are the glasses from? Would you recommend them?? (9:28)

Your studio is beautiful!! #goals

16. What program do you use for your appts? 🙂

17. Wheee did you get the sink furniture from ? 😍

18. Can u do a video on how u keep records

19. Hi so where Did you get your cerrificattion?

20. What size is the tool box?

21. Hi! I would love a mini tour of how you have everything organized in your tool box :))

22. Please be careful with the fridge, mine caught on fire and I saw the flames through the vents. So if it doesn’t work completely I’d toss it.

23. Can you please make a video on how you make your lash bath? 🙂

24. What is the square footage of your room?

25. dakotabella says:

hello, where did you get the frames for your license?

26. Tays Days says:

Love this lash room so much! It’s so clean and modern 🙌🏼

27. Rubygee_ron says: