DIY BASEMENT ON A BUDGET | PAINTING BASEMENT WALLS | STAINING BASEMENT FLOOR | DIY BASEMENT MAKEOVER | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com

How to fold a heart shape paper napkin in 30 seconds ❤️|Mother’s Day special |#shorts #viral #DIY | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 11, 2022
What is a Grave Blanket? - Just Give Me 2 Minutes
What is a Grave Blanket? – Just Give Me 2 Minutes | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 11, 2022

day in the life,mommy blogger,home improvements,DIY projects,Thrift shopping,Thrift Flips,two under two,pregnancy,breastfeeding,exclusively pumping,babies,marriage,vlogs,real life day in the life of two under two,real day in the life,starting YouTube,this is arias roar,Ariya’s Roar,Infant Loss Awareness,Group B Strep,Group B Strep Awareness,DIY BASEMENT REMODEL,BASEMENT REMODE,ON A BUDGET,UNFINISHED BASEMENT

#DIY #BASEMENT #BUDGET #PAINTING #BASEMENT #WALLS #STAINING #BASEMENT #FLOOR #DIY #BASEMENT #MAKEOVER
Subscribe for more DIYs if you arent already subscribed! 😊

If you’re new here, I am a stay at home mom of two who needed a fun project to do during nap time! My channel mostly consist of REAL LIFE motherhood, thrift with me & DIY videos. I would love if you would subscribe and join my circle of friends here on YouTube ♥️

If you haven’t caught up on the first 3 parts to this unfinished basement makeover series here are the links to those videos! (:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Don’t forget to subscribe to see the finished outcome!! (:

Products that I’m using:

Paint for Ceiling: Glidden Premium Semi-Gloss Base 3 tinted black @ The Home Depot

Paint for Walls:
(My basement already had waterproofing paint on the walls, I used this to bring it back to life)

Paint for Cement Floor:

I needed 3 gallons of this for approximately 1200 sq ft and I did 2 coats.

Paint Roller for wall:

Carpet Tape:

Pack of Sand Paper:

Hand Wood Sander:

Spray gun:

Cloths for Staining:
basement wall decor ideas

1. Hey!!! I’m enjoying watching this basement project! How much paint did you use for the ceiling? Also what type of paint worked best in your sprayer? I heard some paint needs to be thinned. Sorry if I missed that somewhere.

2. Lai Bak says:

u could work xo

3. How much did you spend???

4. Mike G says:

Man you are such a badass…

5. Luis Riv says:

Wow I'm completely stun on how hard you worked on that basement. You put most men to shame great job 👏

6. WOW you did an amazing job. I keep trying to clean my unfinished basement floor but it never looks cleaner. Obviously I need to invest in a shop vac and get that purple floor cleaner you used.

7. Gemini22 says:

What product did you use to clean the basement floor with the brush

8. Girl, you did Amazing!! How high is your ceiling?

9. JohnK says:

I just finished spraying our basement ceiling, what a job! What kind of paint did you use for walls? I’m conflicted with using masonry paint or something like dry lock waterproof paint? Although we don’t have any water leaks. How did you decide and how is it holding up? Thanks!

10. I love watching you do your projects! I was looking to finish an unfinished basement for a project myself and watching you do this inspired me to do my basement myself to! I want to do my kitchen as well but would love to have my basement done a little more for storage at least and have it look nice at the same time! Your so inspirational!! Glad I found your channel!

11. Great job! What shop vac do you have? Thanks!

12. Kosan says:

Super awesome! Especially doing it around toddler's nap time!

13. How big is your basement and how much paint did you buy?

14. I don’t know how you did all that work and still had to take care of the kids. You are a hard worker for sure.

15. I absolutely love u your an inspiration God bless ❤️🥰🙏🏼😇

16. Lawd I was exhausted for you lol..it's coming out great baby girl! I'm very anxious to see the outcome 😬

17. You are amazing. I love that about you. You set your mind on something and you get it done. Great job. Can’t wait for the final results!!!!!

18. I'm exhausted just from watching lol