How to Decorate Above Your Kitchen Cabinets | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Ideas para Decorar Cuarto de Niña
Ideas para Decorar Cuarto de Niña | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
May 10, 2022
Ideas economicas para decorar tu baño,con tus mismas decoraciones.
Ideas economicas para decorar tu baño,con tus mismas decoraciones. | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
May 10, 2022
How to Decorate Above Your Kitchen Cabinets

Kitchen Cabinet,Interior Design (Industry),accessorizing,how to,Kim Smart,San Diego,redesign,interior decorating,cabinets,Smart Interiors,decorate

#Decorate #Kitchen #Cabinets
In this short video learn concise tips for decorating above your kitchen cabinets.

My Links!

For more information about Kim Smart and Smart Interiors, please visit the Smart Interiors website:

Video Production by Nick Wetta
NickWetta.com
YouTube.com/NickWetta
high ledge decorating ideas

1. You made me laugh “….start shovin’ stuff up there”. You’ve got to be from the south 😂😂😂love it

2. I found some amazing plans for Woodglut. Just check them out.

3. iam tenrose says:

This looks like storage

4. onglielie says:

Too many , looks messy

5. Laura O says:

Thanks for the vid, but may I suggest some plants, instead of plastic that goes into landfill every 5 years the timer goes off?

6. Joyful 2022 says:

Pretty if you have dropped cabinets but what about the space between ceiling and top of cupboards that is flush with cabinets? Only about 8 or so inches? Leave it alone?

7. TEAMJESUS 70 says:

I miss the 1980's. I really do ! This whole new BORING TWENTIES Crap, Really Sucks So Far.
    Check out LIFX SMART LIGHT LED Strips. No Better Substitute For Lack Of Space. LIGHT IT UP !

8. I don’t agree with the 20” rule. I have less than that and I can still vary heights. It looks to bare without anything.

9. That song and it's beat are too unnecessary for this.

10. Audrey Cole says:

Tips are good- accessories chosen aren't great.

11. dgmlmax says:

Could you do an updated video on this topic. I know trends change. Sometimes decorating above the cabinets is in, and sometimes not.

12. Pixilate U says:

I agreed with everything you said, but then was surprised that you used wall to wall vignettes. I loved the vignette to the right, and one more smaller one, maybe using just one of the lanterns, would've been nice over the oven or in the right corner. I really love your other work, but this result seems much more cluttered than the before to me. But then no one's ever paid me for my interior design skills 😛

13. Liked the plants better

14. Its so sticky and dusty. Dont keep it open at all

15. Lana Abraham says:

Good tips but the end product was not visually cohesive because the variation in shape and size too were far apart. The lamps in particular were too large and linear to be placed in such close proximity and they ended up overpowering the other pieces of décor. Otherwise, it looked great.

16. Love your music. Thanks for sharing.

17. Donna Brown says:

I’m sorry , not being a designer myself, there are lots of nice items on the display but to me it looks a little cluttered.

18. Kita Kita says:

Keep in mind, y'all, this was 2015!! I'm sure there is an update…lol

19. Bettylou says:

I have between 4 and 6 feet above cabinets that are much to small, builders cheap choices. What do I do until I can remodel the entire kitchen? It is hideous !

20. Simon says:

I just like the cabinet to hang right against the ceiling. I don’t know why people leave space in between, it just makes the room looks so short. It won’t look good no matter how you decorate it. The best way is to add crown moulding

21. El Mac says:

This is from the 80's, right?

22. Do people put decor above the kitchen cabinets this days?

23. Brenda says:

I personally like to keep above my cabinets pretty simple with not much stuff because the more you have,the more you have to dust, LOL.

24. rather have the cabinets to the ceiling! or place pottery, platters, copper pots up above cabinets………….large cookbooks on their side also work

25. I like that wood boarder running above the cabinets

26. Purpleallium says:

am the only one who liked, 'before' better? It looked cozier.

27. Nice video, but why the intro music sounds like you're about to jam some rhymes?

28. Ha, ha, my mom still has fake greenery that's probably thirty years old and untouched; it's nasty.

29. M H says:

I just bought a home whose previous owner had 3 times as much stuff up there than you do in this video. How do you find time to clean them all? And how often? I don't think mine were ever cleaned..they caked with dust and dead mayflies/moths behind the decorations..

30. Sai Shree says:

Very Nice madam

31. Did she mean 20 in in height or width? also, what's a bumpout?

32. Thanks so much for this! I was having a really hard time trying to figure out how to decorate above cabinets. I think I know what to do now.

33. I appreciate your videos, keep up the cool work! I make similar videos too 🙂

34. It's too cluttered for my taste but I love the lanterns, just not in that space. Thanks

35. Barb Todd says:

Too many shapes, not enough punch.

36. I am Mumtaz says: