Tiered Tray Decorating Essentials Tips and Tricks / How to Decorate a Tiered Tray | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

THE BEST Indoor Picnic For 2| How To| STEP BY STEP
THE BEST Indoor Picnic For 2| How To| STEP BY STEP | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
May 7, 2022
Outdoor/Indoor ideas for Mother's Day Tablescape
Outdoor/Indoor ideas for Mother's Day Tablescape | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
May 7, 2022

tiered tray decor,tiered tray,how to style tiered trays,tray styling,target dollar spot,bullseyesplayground,dollar tree diy,dollar tree decor,dollar tree haul,target,target haul,rae dunn,how to decorate,holiday tiered tray,valentines decor,hobby lobby,decor haul,home decor,farmhouse decor,french country decor

#Tiered #Tray #Decorating #Essentials #Tips #Tricks #Decorate #Tiered #Tray
Hello friends today I am sharing my tiered tray decor tips and tricks along with showing some decorating essentials.

Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to subscribe.

Follow me on Instagram for more DIYs and Home Decor Pictures.
Instagram –

Affiliate Links (I do get a small commission on items that you purchase through my links)
Flower Cocktail Spoons –
Rose Cocktail Spoons Gold –
Rose Cocktail Spoons Silver –
Small Doilies –
Sugar & Creamer Set (Amazon) –
Sugar & Creamer Set (BHG Walmart) –
Glass Milk Server (Hearth and Hand Target) –
Glass Sugar Canister (Hearth and Hand Target) –
Similar Wooden Spoons –
Similar Ceramic Spoons –

Buy my “I can DIY that” and “DIY Uniform” tees from Teespring, thanks in advance!

My Etsy Shop:

I get most of my cleaning products from Grove Collaborative use my referral link to get a free 5 piece Cleaning Set. (If you use my referral link I do get a small credit to use with Grove Collaborative, thanks)
Grove Collaborative Referral Link –

**Watch More**
Farmhouse Beads

Farmhouse HOME Sign

Stamped Books

For business inquires or to be friends contact me at:
email – jacquelynlopez.lifestyle@gmail.com
instagram –
mail – PO Box 15675 San Luis AZ 85349 (please advise me if you are sending me mail as this is a PO Box or contact me for alternate mailing address)
3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. Susan White says:

Loves your ideas, so helpful.

2. Tera Maclean says:

Love this where and how to you store your pieces (fillers) when they aren't in use?

3. How many do you have in your home & what rooms do you place them in?

4. I have a great suggestion. Antique shops! I find lots of great little dishes & decor. I just found a beautiful colorful turkey!

5. Thank you what a great tutorial! Maybe I missed it but where do you get the egg holders or height lifter things that you said come in a 6 pack?

6. I enjoy long Videos especially when They are like Yours … Nancy

7. Sue Muther says:

So glad that I found your channel! This was an excellent video as I just bought a tiered tray and need lots of inspiration. Thanks so much for your helpful ideas!

8. L S says:

I appreciate all your explanations and strategies for tier tray decorations. You are an excellent teacher!

9. Mary Joseph says:

Thanks for all those ideas I was wondering where I could buy all of that at a reasonable price good presentation to

10. LindyTN says:

Where did you get those little black egg holders? And what department in Target, do you find the mini cake stand? I love them both and love your tiered tray decor, Gave me great ideas!

11. Great video mama you gave some great tips and you got a new subscriber out of me!

12. Natalie B says:

Great video thank you! Was looking how to reuse my tiered trays after Easter. Love all your ideas.

13. Hi Jacquelyn. I havent see you in a while. Hope you and your family are doing good in this times.please be safe but let us know what you up to. Blessing

14. Cara Esparza says:

Thank you that was very helpful. 🥰 love these tier trays

15. Love it😄👍. Thanks for sharing🙏

16. Holly says:

I like the unique pieces that you style your trays with. It seems that you have put a lot of thought into choosing them. The part of a spoon that you eat or stir with is referred to as a bowl. The part that you hold is a handle. Keep styling ! 😊👍🏻

17. What a GREAT video!!! ❤️ TYSM for sharing your creative ideas!! 👍🏻

18. Excellent video! Thank you so much for sharing where you get all this cute stuff for trays! Great ideas😊

19. I love all of your ideas. This video got me excited to start decorating my tiered trays!

20. Pam McDaniel says:

This was great! I learned a lot of ideas….thanks!!!

21. Love your videos 😁
    I would call the lil pieces that look like wood, I think they look like driftwood 😉

22. LADY. S says:

You gave so many brilliant decorating ideas thanks for sharing… Love it ❤️

23. Mehri T says:

Everything looks great i love it thanks for sharing .nu subscriber.

24. kimmi D. says:

Great ideas👍 your Etsy link is not working

25. V M Herrin says:

Very very helpful video! Gave me so many ideas to put on my tiered tray. Thank you!

26. The link to your etsy store doesn’t work.

27. Linda Faucz says:

Where did you find the cement heart and which Dept in DT do I look for the pretty sphere. Love your ideas.

28. Thank you sooo much! I needed to know how to design!

29. These are some really cute. But with some of these items a tray could get pricey.